Introduction

~Gem
Wassup yall? The names Juel phase, but I go by Gem. G.E.M. Thats my street name. I'm into the 'escort' business. Well let me not sugar coat it my girls call it prostitution. Its simple and easy I fuck you and rob you for all you got. If the fuck was good I might leave you with your life. And no I dont fuck everything with two feet walking , I only fuck who is a target. I'm the biggest thing walking. If you hear them scream Gem know that I'm not too far away from killing your ass. If you a target then we can't be friends. Money is everything to me , if it ain't about money keep on walking. It's easier said then done. Under me is Sid , Blu , and Loe. Sid and me we go way back. Money is our bond without money it's no us , no them. Broke niggas don't get paid , while rich niggas get laid. It's pros and cons when you are an escort. Watch your back because you never know who's watching.
Well im out bitches , fuck with me later.

~Sid
What up yall ? Yall fucking with Tylaa Sin. But fuck all that yall bitches can call me Sid. S.I.D That shit dont stand for nothing , unless it's money. Kcamp couldnt say it best , money talk. Im a fucking prostitute , but I'm not own by no body. Fuck a pimp , I pimp my own self. I fuck em and rob em. Im a go getter. The pussy ain't loose dont get it twisted. Yall want a background? Damn. I only fucks with my main bitch Gem and some cats that string along Blu and Loe. Don't get me wrong I trust them but they aint no Gem. I got to fuck with you to really fuck with you. I don't fear shit but one thing and one thing only the loss of money. Now bye!

~Blu
Yo ! Yo ! Yall heffas ain't gonna answer that thot call ? Word. My government is Yana Brown. But she died when Blu came into town. Corny right? Kill your fucking selves. Im a prostitute. I don't have no fucking shame. I'm getting paid motherfuckers. Fucking and robbing and that shit ain't fucking hard like motherfuckers make it seem. Imma lay this pussy on ya to put you to sleep then take all your shit. We both happy you get the coot and I get the money. Just one night with me will change your whole life , forreal. I dont kill I steal. I roll with Gem , Sid , and Loe. I don't know them bitches like that but one thing I do know they bout they money and I trust them.
Yall bored? Ight Duces motherfuckers.

~Loe
Sup Dawg,? It's me Lorean Davis. Everybody know me as Loe. I fucking sell my pussy without the "clients" knowing. They think I'm just some one night stand , fuck that imma remember you by that money I got when I laid that ass out. If I get your picture then its a wrap. If I see you fucking showing off your 'rich' its a wrap. You dug your own grave. I don't pull no trigger an I don't like to watch. Money is the root of all evil. Me , Gem , Sid , Blu , all together is the fucking devil. But yall know at the end of the day the devil gonna claim his throne. And I don't wanna be in the mix. I'm just here for the money. No drama , no problems , just the money. Im like the wild peace maker who nobody wanna hear the truth from.
Ight I'm done talking to yall. Remember this and keep it lock up , quick money is dead money. Im out!