9

~Gem
I didnt know what the fuck was wrong with me. I'm suppose to be on fucking break laying low. But my ass was still trying to kill motherfuckers left and right and rob they ass. But I did took Sid advice and started chilling and shit.

"Why you so uptight?" Eric said.
I was over at Eric house chilling. And no I aint give his ass the girl scout cookies , knowing Sid she probably done bust it wide for Wayne ass. He ain't earn these shit yet.

"What you mean?" I said facing him.
"You over there looking like your ass wanna kill a motherfucker." He joke.
"Nah , its nothing like that just thinking." I said.
"Word , but hell you at a nigga house you wanna tell me bout your self?" He ask.

I bite my lip and think hell a bitch never tell all her business to a nigga she just met.

"I don't give out my real name. Well just not yet. But people call me Gem. Im an entrepreneur , I'm 25 years old , single , and about my money." I said dabbling with the truth.

"Really? What type of business you into?" He ask.
Damn.
"Graph designer." I lied.
"Sound interesting." He said.
"Yeah it can be , what bout you?" I ask.
"Name Eric Road , I'm single , 28 and also im bout my money." He said.
"Well damn you don't work?" I frown.
Ain't no nigga gonna have a house this nice and dont work. Hell what can be worse than killing motherfuckers?

"That's not that important right now." He said.
I bite my tongue for saying something. Hell fuck he mean it aint important? His ass could be a fucking drug dealer having niggas come shoot up the place looking for his ass.

"True." I said not pressing the issue.
"There's something about you." He said staring in my eyes.
"Oh really? What?" I said annoyed.
These niggas and they damn pick up line. Damn come up with a new one for a chance.
"I dont know im trying to figure that out , but you free to look around if you wanna." He told me.

I stood up and walk around the house. I was about to head to the backroom til I seen a photo of a little boy that caught my eye.
"Who's this?" I said pointed to the picture of the boy.
"Who is what?" He said coming up from behind me.
I felt electric waste jolt through my body. This man wasn't even touching me and I was acting like a hoe. Any second I would have been willing to drop the panties for him if he touch me.

"This." I practically whisper.
"My brother , but he died a couple days ago." He said.
"How?" I ask curious.
This nigga look hella familiar. He might be little but something about his eyes told me I knew him.
"Said he was rob." Eric shrug.
"Oh my God I'm sorry to hear that. Are you holding up ok?" I ask him.
"Yeah im cool things happen." He said shaking his head like he wanted the image out of his.
"Can I use your bathroom?" I ask.
"Down the hall third door to the right." He point.
"Thanks." I said.
I quickly got in the bathroom and went through my phone. I had pictures of everybody I kill. And trust me there was a whole lot , but I went to the recent ones.

"Oh God." I gasp looking at the picture.
I kill his brother , I'm standing in the man house who brother I kill.

See what chilling get me. The bad thing about it I didn't feel bad for killing his brother one bit. I got my money and was happy about that. If Eric behave I might even buy him something with his dead brother money. And if he dont his loss.

"You alright in there?" Eric knock on the door.
"Yeah I'm coming out now." I said flushing the toilet.
My instants finally kick in what if he knew I kill his brother? He probably out there with a gun pointed at the door. And a bitch wasn't about to go out like that , hell fucking no. But then again he couldn't possibly know. Hell when most cats die they think a nigga did it. Yeah little do they know I did that shit. Gem aint no nigga she a straight up killer.

When I walk out the bathroom he was sitting in the living room with two glasses of wine.
"Drink up." He said handing me my glass.
I was about to drink but I aint seen when his ass fix my glass. When he was on his phone I quickly switch my glass. If something happen to him hell it aint my fault , he set his self up for the kill.

I watch quietly as he drink his drink. Nothing happen. Maybe Sid was right I need to let loose have some fun or something. Not everyone was out to get me.