20

~Federal Bureau of Investigation
"We got a problem." Ruth said.
I look up and we was on the same shit as last week. Talking about Gem , Loe , Sid , and Blu. I was getting tired of this shit. Bad enough I was following Gem ass today.

"Same shit?" Paul ask.
"We need the weapons to file a warrant. We cant have they faces splatter on tv and busting into they houses with out evidence." Ruth said.
"What kind of system is this." Jenny ask.
"Its the law." I said scratching my head.
"Well thats fuck up , if we cant come up with nothing these bitches go scout free?" Rigie ask.
"Exactly." Ruth said.
I wanted answer so bad from Gem it didn't make sense. Even though i didnt get along with my brother that shit was still foul. Who the fuck just kill random niggas off the street for fun? Hell.

"What you want us to do?" I ask.
I wasn't a bit interested in this meeting , but hell it pays the bills and more.
"I want yall to keep yall ears open. Yall ever heard of the saying the street talk?" Ruth said.
"Cracker the fuck you know bout the streets?" Rigie laugh.
I shook my head this nigga was stupid.
"Just because im white dont mean shit , i know the streets aint friendly , fella." He said.
"Ok enough , but we cant just go round asking information about them. That gonna make us look suspicious." Jenny said.
"Exactly , hell but we can still listen." Paul said.
"And what if the streets dont talk?" I ask.
I was the only person with common sense. Now a days , niggas dont snitch they know snitching will get their ass kill. Thats the the code.

"Then we have no case." Ruth frown.
"Nigga , we worry bout four robbing bitches and we could be worry about why the fuck four year olds and eight year olds getting kidnap and rape. Im tired of grown ass men snatching up people kids" Jenny said.
"Thats not important." Ruth said.
My head snap around so did everyone elses.
"Fuck you mean? That could be your child getting snatch the fuck up cause of these streets. Plus the chief told your ass dont fucking worry about this case and drop it cause shit seem to stop. But no your fucking Santa Clause ass wanna keep shit going." Rigie yelled causing heads to turn.
"Yall need to calm the fuck down." I said.
"Eric right , yall blowing shit out of proportion. And Ruth you is dead ass wrong these kids got a fucking futute. And you aint bout to cost me my damn job taking this case. Hell I should file a complaint on your ass. You can be putting us in danger." Paul said.

I drum my hand on the table , this meeting was falling apart. I still wanted answer , but hell i wanted my job. I had to take things in my own hand.

"Shut up damn , ight. We'll focus on something else. As in the kids. Only cause the fucking crimes seem to stop , yall lucky I need this job." Ruth said.
"Bout time your ass said something , that I agree on. Hell I was this fucking close to throwing my badge at your bald headed ass." Jenny said gesturing.
I wanted to laugh , these motherfuckers was hell.
"Shit hell commander was gonna come in here and whip his ass on the hall again." Paul joke.
"Fuck off yall niggas! Plus we said we wasn't ever gonna speak of that again , and Paul you wanna take up for these niggas and we the same skin color." Ruth yelled.
"Fucker im black." Paul spat.
"Nigga you white as the ash on your elbows. You wanna be black." I retort.
"Lord , yall done made Eric mad." Jenny said.
"Nah shawty , I aint mad I'm fed up. And I got other shit to be doing. Hell one of yall motherfuckers file me the new case report so we can put these rapping motherfuckers in federal custody." I said standing up.
"Way you going?" Rigie ask.
"To see if i can get some pussy." I smirk.
"Your bitch sharing?" Paul ask.
"Sit your white ass down , before i make snow out of you." I said before slamming the door.
I was on the way home. Hell i was hoping Gem will finally let a nigga get some pussy or something. Hell i hope the pussy good she holding out like that. I still had my brother on my mimd , fuck i needed some damn answers. Shit was fucking complicated.