27

~Eric
"What you mean?" I ask Wayne.
"I got ol' girl pregnant." He said.
"And its yours?" I ask.
"Yeah , i raw the bitch." He said dryly.
"Hell i would still get a DNA test , bitches aint meant to be trusted. You know any other nigga that she fuck?" I ask him.

I wasnt trying to call his girl no whore , but hell she aint no virgin Mary. Not after he said she pop the pussy for him the first night. Even though the pussy was tight , doesn't mean its right.

"Nah , i know she aint like that. She dont look like the type to sweat no nigga." He said.
"Looks can be deceiving." I said.
"Fuck outta here , what bout your bitch? Shawty look like she'll suck the skin off your dick." Wayne joke.

I never told Wayne about what i found out , it wasnt his business. That was federal business. My profession and personal life doesn't cross path.

"Pussy good." I smile.
"Nigga your ass bet not be having flashbacks about the pussy. Im surprise she let you hit." He said.
"Why you say that?"
"Hell no offense shawty look stuck up. But I cant talk Sid got a fucking mouth on her." He said.
"True , you got weed on you?" I ask him.
"Nigga you work for the government and asking me if i got weed. Trying get my ass caught. Yeah i got some why was sup?" He ask.
"Shit i got 40 I'm trying to spend." I said taking out my money.
He toss me 4 bags and took the money.
"What?" He said.
"This gas I hope."
"Damn right." He said passing me a pack of swishers.
"My nigga , you wanna pull?" I ask.
"Hell no , I never smoke my own shit." He fuss.
"True that , how the moms?" I ask.

Me and Wayne knew each other ever since we was little. His mom was like my mom. His mom was sick with Cancer , that shit was sad. But Wayne just dead the situation every times someone bring it up.

"Could be better." He shrug it off.
"Yeah , so wassup with Sid?" I ask.
"Nothing really , she just pregnant and freaky. Talking about she gonna cut a nigga off from getting pussy." He frown.
"She got it like that?" I ask wide eye.
"Shawty feel like she a virgin." He admit.
"Don't tell no nigga that , he might try to stick something in her." I said.
"I wish a nigga would. I'll beat his fucking ass." He shout.
"Calm down nigga , you acting like you feeling this bitch." I joke.
He stare at me and shook his head.
Sid had his nose wide open and he aint even know it.
"Don't come for me." He said.
"You sound like a bitch." I said.
"A bitch? But yet i had one of your bitches bouncing on my dick like a trampoline." He said.
"When that day come , you know thats it , right?" I ask.
"Nigga chill out , aint nobody want none of your nappy jerry curl head hoes you had. Gem a upgrade shit she pass a upgrade. You been messing with bitches niggas wouldn't dare look twice at." He said.
"And what about Shakiesha?" I ask referring to the chicken head bitch he mess with six months ago. That bitch had a fat ass but had a Godzilla face. She was ugly as fuck. Looking like a mistake.
"Fuck you , and she suck a nigga dick from the back. She had mad head game. Plus she swallow my nut. And i never fuck that bitch , I aint that desperate. Not at all." He said.
"Ight , but shit you feeling this bitch?" I ask.
"You feeling Gem?" He ask.
"I guess we aint bouta be talking about the next nigga bitch then." I joke

"Damn right , dont worry about what me and Sid doing. If you hear that bitch hollering know i done gave her ass this dick again." He said getting up.
I shook my head , this nigga was falling for that girl and was too blind to see it. I hope like hell she felt the same , having my nigga open out in the streets like this was dangerous.