29

~Sid
I was stressing out of what to wear. Wayne was on his way to pick me up. I want to look presentable when i meet his mom. I search through my closet til i decided on my dark blue skinny leg jeans , black undershirt , white short sleeve button up shirt , and my black simple sandals. I even went out my way to find my black beaded necklaces and flatiron my Indian weave til it was flowing down my back.

"Damn you fine." I said to myself looking in the mirror.
I was getting a little self conscious ever since i found out i was pregnant. Good thing i still had a flat stomach , but not for so long. Imma enjoy it while it last. But best believe when i drop this baby imma hit the gym every single week.

I walk into the living room and peek out the window. I was nervous as hell. What if i wasnt good enough for her son? What if she didn't like the way i act? Damn i was sure as hell stressing a lot.
I heard a knock on the door and bite my lip before opening it.
"Why you look nervous?" Wayne ask me standing out the door.
"Because i am." I said locking the door and walking out.
"Dont be." He said looking at me.
There was this awkward silence where we just stood and look at each other.

"Come on , you gonna make us late." I said walking to his car.
"Stop tripping , before you hurt yourself ma." He said.
I hop in his car and ignore him.
"Your car smell like straight up weed and cologne." I said wrinkling my nose.
"Shit what you expect?" He said pulling out the yard.
"Put this in the glove compartment." He said handing me a bag of weed.
"This a damn shame." I said taking it from him.
When i open the glove compartment a stack of magnum condoms fall out.

"I guess you is still fucking." I mumble.
"Whats was that?" He ask.
"I said i guess you still fucking." I repeat.
There was no way he was using condoms with me. He done got my ass knock up so it wasnt no reason.
"Talking bout cause the condoms? Note that i wasnt a virgin when i fuck your little ass." He laugh.
"Yeah yeah , you do you. You lucky I'm pregnant cause trust and believe a bitch can get dick." I said.

This nigga had tha audacity to pull the car over , he done lost his damn mind.
"Fuck you saying?" He yelled.
"You got me bent. I done told you , you dont fucking own me." I snarled.
"You a funny ass girl. I dare you to give my pussy away." He shout.

This nigga got me all fuck up. His pussy? Nigga please just because im pregnant with your child doesn't mean its "your" pussy.

"You sure talk a good game , for a nigga who will fuck me then go fuck the next bitch." I shout back.
"Who the fuck said i was fucking the next bitch? You the only bitch im fucking! Those fucking condoms been in there before your ass. You too fucking trippy." He told me.
"Shut up and drive." I said.
"Nah , is this the way you wanna be? This the way how you act for dick ?" He ask.
"Nigga please , ion wanna fuck your sorry ass. You lucky i even gave your ass pussy the first time. Fuck outta here ol' light skin bitch ass." I said facing the windows.
I look down the road no cars was down here , hell thats when i notice we was on a dirt road. This nigga could have kill me right here and no one will notice or know.

"Get on my damn nerves." He said getting out and getting in the backseat of his car.
"Fuck you doing?" I said turning around looking at him.
"You always fussing. Get back here." He said calmly.
"Fuck for?" I said with attitude.
"To get this dick." He smirk.
"Nigga ion wanna fuck your sorry ass." I said trying to hide my smile.
"Girl if you don't downsize that ego for once and bring that ass back here. Before i drag your ass back here." He said.
I bite my lip long and hard then climb the seats getting in the back with him.

"I dont like you." I manage to say when he began kissing all up on me.
"But yet you tolerate me." He said.
I was searching his eyes for something i lone for.
"We shouldn't be having sex like this." I said when he pull down my pants.
"Why the fuck not? Shit its my pussy imma take advantage of it." He said bending me over.
I was praying like hell nobody came back here and see us. Last thing i need was to end up on the news having sex with Wayne.