22

~Sid
I felt like i was stuck in a battle and wanting out. A battle i made cause of my faults.

"Speed it up." Someone shout from behind me.
I was in the grocery store doing my late night shopping , and people was acting impatient.

"Sorry." I mumble and look up. It was this fine ass dude.
"Didnt mean to sound harsh boo." He said checking me out.
"No problem." I brush.
"Lemme make it up to you." He said flirting.
I immediately felt bad I was in the store giving a man attention and here i was pregnant buy another nigga baby.
"Im sorry i can't." I frown.
"Damn , too bad your nigga lucky." He said.
"I don't have a man." I said leaning against my buggy.
"Then whats the problem? Hell im not good enough?" He smirk.
"No its not that , im pregnant." I blurted.
I watch as he examine me. I felt small ass he check out my whole appearance.
"You dont look pregnant at all." He smirk.
"Yeah im just a couple weeks." I said.
"Shit that doesn't still mean we cant chill or something." He said.
"True."
"Hand me your phone." He said.
I got my phone out my pocket book and handed to him.
"Nick." I smile.
"Whats your name beautiful." He ask.
"They call me Sid." I smirk.
"Well imma holla at you later." He said scrolling off.

Soon as he left the devil arrive. I think this nigga was stalking me. I was hoping he didnt see me but he did.

"Who was that?" Wayne bark.
"A friend." I said walking away.
"Sid im not playing games with your ass. You making shit hot." He said.
I ignore him and began putting my little bit of groceries on the counter.

His ass was still there when i left out the store.
"Sid ignoring me not gonna make me go away." He said as i unloaded my groceries at the car.
"Oh really? What will make you go away. And the fuck you come to the grocery store and dont get nothing. You stalking me now?" I snarled.
"Girl aint nobody wanna stalk your ass and i had business." He retorted.
"I hope your business land you right in jail , where you belong." I said looking down at me feet.
"Man you tripping , and fuck you doing letting another nigga get your number?" He bark.
"Wayne i am a grown ass women and what i do is my fucking business." I said.
Here we was again fussing outside in a parking lot , this time it was dark.
"I peep your game ma." He said looking at me.
"Shut up , you make me sick. And fuck you think imma do fuck the boy? Thats fucking nasty and im pregnant so hell no." I said gesturing.
"Never know what you'll do." He said.
"Fuck you." I said going to my car door.
"Nah chill Sid." He said grabbing my arm
"What do you want?" I ask him.
"I want you to stop tripping." He said coming close to me.
"Stop." I said putting my hand between us.
This time I was not about to be weak , I was gonna put my guard up and let it stay up.
"Why you flexing , you know you want a nigga." He said breathing down my neck.
My body immediately gave out. I dont know what it is , but when it come to Wayne it was a whole different story.

"We in the parking lot." I whisper.
"Come on follow me home , i live not two minutes away." He said.
"Okay." I breathe.
Since it wasnt much cars here at night it wasnt hard for me to spot his car. I felt like a fool following this nigga home. Hell he live close by , his lazy ass could walk to the store.

"Come on , lets go." He said after pulling up at his house.
"You live here?" I said astonish.
Hell drug money sure as hell pay good.
"Yeah why?" He smirk.
"No reason." I said shaking my head.
When we got inside my mouth drop. I thought I was living good this nigga fucking living the life. Made my house look like a rat pin.

"I hope you aint got no hoe in the back room waiting for you." I sat down.
"Chill , and my momma aint no hoe." He said.
"Your momma here?" I said wide eye.
"Nah , I'm bullshitting she at her house." He said coming closer to me.
"We always end up doing this." I whisper.
"But you like it though." He said standing between my legs.
I remain quiet , I felt so fucking vulnerable it didnt make sense.
"Man , so tell me what up with that pussy." He said.
I was going say a slick ass comment about the baby but I let it go.

"Can we talk?" I ask .
He sat back down beside me and stare at me.
"You so complicated , always leading a nigga on." He fuss.
"I wanna know where do we go from here. Because you just making things worse for me." I admit.
"How?"
"You got me knock up. You dont want the baby , I want the baby. You talk shit to me , then expect me to lay up in the bed with you every time." I said fighting back the tears.
"Aight Sid damn. Ok. We can keep the baby. Imma take care of the baby. You just be putting a nigga in the spot. You know what I do and that's not a safe environment for a child. But damn I'm not trying to see you cry and whine about the shit nomore , ok? Lets worry about that when it come." He said.
A bitch was dancing inside her head.
"Ok." I lightly smile.
"You happy now?" He ask.
"Yeah i guess." I smirk.
"Can i get some pussy or your ass wanna conversate ?" He ask me.
"Like I said , I'm not gonna be spreading my legs for you all the time."
"Hell you aint about to spread your legs for nobody else , shit better spread them for me or your self." He said.
"Nigga you dont own me , so stop acting like it. Hell your ass probably giving your dick away to loose hoes on the street." I frown.
"Shit I mean your ass acting stingy with the pussy." He shrug.
"Get the fuck off me." I shout.
"Look I'm fucking with you. Stop tripping. Hell you acting like you feeling a nigga or something." He joke.
I roll my eyes I didn't have a come back for that.

"Come on you gonna let me hit the back of that pussy?" He ask.
"I dunno." I smirk.
"Daddy will be gentle." He said grabbing my hand leading me to his room.

"You riding or you letting me hit the back of that pussy?" He ask.
"It dont matter." I blush.
"You riding." He said lifting my shirt off.
Just when he was about to pull my pants down I stop him.
"Man what?" He said.
"Ion got on any panties." I said.
"So shit , we bout fuck." He said yanking down my pants.

While I was naked besides my bra being on he was fully clothes.
"Hold up real quick." He said taking off his clothes.
I shook my head as he dump weed out of his boot and put his gun down. Next came his clothes.
"Your body." I said drooling.
"Shut up." He said coming back over to me.
He was naked but not completely naked his boxers and socks was left on.

"Come on hop on this dick." He said sitting on the bed.
"Nigga you still got your boxers on." I said walking closer to him.
"Dont worry bout that I'm good." He said taking his dick out through the slit in his boxers.
I walk over to him and stood between his legs.
"Come on girl." He said.
When I got on top of him he slap his dick on my entrance.
"I thought we fucking not play." I smirk.
"I see you got jokes." He said keeping his dick at my entrance.
"No." I said scooting down then stop.
Hell his dick was not about to go in today.
"Hmm sit on this dick girl." He said leaning back.
I bite down hard on my lip before fully getting on his dick. I swear I felt something pop.
"You aight ma?" He ask me when I just sat there.
Hell a bitch was afraid to move.
"Thrust up." I said biting my lip to not moan out. I was fighting back the tears that was soon to come.
When he thrust up my poor pussy felt like it gave out. We didn't even start fucking yet.
"I cant." I said.
"Oh hell , hold on." He said grabbing my waist.
"Mmm." I cried out when he flip us over.
"You talk a lot of shit ma. But when I give you this dick you dont know how to act." He said stroking me.
I ignore his statment and close my eyes.
"Fuck." I said when i felt his dick digging all up in my stomach.
"Throw that pussy back and open your eyes." He said grabbing my legs and putting it on his stomach.
This nigga was digging all up in my pussy , it didn't make sense.
I look down between my legs and saw his thick dick going in and out my pussy.
"Dont fucking cum." He said when he felt my pussy dropping.
"Oh shit , don't fucking stop." I shout.
He put his face in my neck like he usually do and began nibbling on my neck.
"Fuck." I said when he bite down on my shoulder.
I felt him staring at me as I nutted all over his dick.
"You gonna lemme nut inside that pussy?" He ask me.
"Yeah." I moan out my body bucking off the bedspread.
"Ohhh shit." I heard Wayne said before releasing his cum inside me.

We sat there staring at each other til i broke the silence.
"I hate you." I said.
Every time we get together we fuck after I tell him I don't wanna fuck no more.
"Shit you done gave a nigga the pussy , so it dont matter." He smirk.
"You an asshole." I said getting up.
"Way you going?" He ask.
"To your bathroom." I said.
When i went to the bathroom i immediately peed. My pussy felt sensitive and nasty ass his nut came out of me. When i got finish using the bathroom I threw up good thing i made it to the sink.
"You alright in there?" He ask me.
"Yeah." I said.
"Aye just stay the night its not safe for you to go home this type of night." He said.
"Ok." I yelled back smiling.