31

~Sid
"Hell you wear make up?" I ask Nick.
"Sometimes , but im not a Drag Queen , the world wouldn't like thaf." He said.
"I understand , but hell gay pride already happen , show your beauty. Fuck the worlds opinion." I chuckled lightly.
I didnt want to disturb a sleeping Wayne.
"You damn right , hell i got too much pride , not to show it. Thanks." I heard him snap his fingers.
I look down and I saw Wayne staring at me and i smile.
"Imma call you back Nick." I smirk seeing Wayne roll his eyes.
"Alright boo , don't forget." He said hanging up.

"You still entertaining that nigga?" Wayne growled.
"I don't entertain no nigga but you , so stop tripping." I said putting my phone on the nightstand.
When I got back on the bed I got on top of Wayne.
"I aint tripping yet." He look up to me.
I swear I was feeling this nigga. I love waking up looking into his coconut color eyes , and his smile was extra sexy.

"Dont start Wayne , I'm not trying to hear that." I said rocking on top of him.

The silk on my panties connected with his boxers. I was turn on it didn't make sense. Dry humping got me horny.

"Stop." He said holding my waist to stop me from moving.
"Whats your problem?" I smack my lips.
"You sitting here talking to a nigga on the phone , all caked up and smiling. While your nigga in the bed." He said.
I look up at him and smile he just called his self my man.
"My man?" I smirk.
"Shut up Sid." He said carefully sitting up since I was on his lap.
"How bout the time hoes be calling your phone in the night , while you thinking your women sleeping." I playfully hit his chest.
"Those aint hoes , they clients." He said.
"Well I dont like it."
"I bet you don't , but you stay talking to that nigga Nick." He told me.
"Welp , I guess me amd you gonna be a lost ass case." I said.
"You you aint gonna give up that nigga for your nigga?"
"That nigga is my friend and trust me I ain't his type." I spoke truthfully.
"Yeah yeah , whatever you say Sid."

I didn't bother telling Wayne that Nick was gay. Let him fine out on his own. Long as Nick don't try to steal my man then we good. Cause I'll hate to pull the weave out of another nigga head. Leave his ass bald as the day he was born.

"Stop rubbing up on me." He scowled.
"I can't help it , I'm honry as fuck." I grind.
"Shit you ain't want no dick , so stay horny." He said.
I got off of him and made my way to the bathroom. I couldn't hold my bladder for nothing.

"Get up , we been falling asleep all day." I hit Wayne leg.
"We? Your ass didn't wanna sleep alone , so a nigga offer." He said.
"You want some pussy?" I ask him taking off my panties.
"If its pissy nah keep that shit , if it aint ion got no worries shawty you been let a nigga hit." He said.
"Nigga I wipe my shit good you want some?" I ask cat walking to him.
"You gonna let me eat that shit?" He ask.
"Hell nah , you be having a bitch weak." I said.
"You'll suck this dick?" He said.
I shook my head as he rub his dick through his basketball shorts. I aint sucking the dick to I know that shit loyal.

"Nah." I suck me teeth.
"Shit why? I ate the pussy." He smirk.
"I ain't ask you to eat my pussy out , but thanks. Plus if the dick ain't loyal Sid ain't sucking." I said.
I was not about to put no nigga sweaty ass dick in my mouth. Especially if another bitch pussy been sucking on it , fuck I look like tasting another bitch pussy in my mouth.

"The dick faithful." He said.
"Shit talk is cheap , not them late night rides your ass be doing." I said.
"I do business and you know that." He rolled his eyes.
"Business my ass , it doesn't matter any way." I said walking out of the room going to the kitchen with my phone in my hand.

"Why doesnt it?" Wayne follow.
"Cause you gonna be you. Hell if you can get hoes so can I. I can have a nigga to entertain me as well." I shrug.

Wayne had the nerves to grab ahold of my shoulder so we can be level eye to eye.
"You really wanna get that mouth knock to the back of your ass , i aint the one to play with." He said though clench teeth.
I push his ass off me clearly he had me fuck up.
"The day you put your hands on me is the day your dope dealing ass going to need a fresh ass suit. I'll fuck your shit up so bad." I told him.
"Sit your pregnant ass down." He told me.

I bite my lip to stop the tears from coming out of my eyes. My feelings wasn't even hurt but my ass was emotional.
"Ok cool." I said walking away.
I didn't have time for his ass , he really had life all fuck up.
"Why you so emotional." Wayne grab my arm.
"Fuck off." I said.
Just when I was about to walk away his ass push me over the chair.
"I don't wanna fuck you. This is not gonna solve anything." I breathe into the chair.
My back was hurting like hell from all the sex I was getting , I aint gonna like I like it though.
"Shit it keep a smile on your face and it shut your ass up." He said pulling down his shorts.

I was already naked , I should have knew better to be sporting around with no panties on and a phone in my hand. I look like a come and get it call girl.

"No." I shook my head.
Sex wasn't gonna solve everyday. He always trying to keep my ass in line with his dick.

Wayne spread my ass cheeks open and slap his dick on my ass with his other hand.
"Mmhm." I bited my lip.
"Your little pussy wet , baby?" He ask husky.
"Check." I moan out.

Wayne stuck his finger inside me and my breath hitch. I thought i was gonna die when he twist his finger inside of me and add a second.

"God." I moan.
"You like that baby?" He ask.
"Just fuck me." I moan.
Wayne withdraw his finger and tap his dick at my entrance.
"Stop playing with me , Wayne." I said.
"Your pussy dont want me in baby." He chuckled.
"Force it in." I groan.
"I think your phone ringing." He groan before sticking his dick inside me.
My hands were shaking as i pick up my phone.
"H-hhello." I moan out.
"You really doing that?" I heard Wayne whisper.
"Sid you alright?" Gem ask.
Wayne was fucking me hard on purpose , he was trying to make me announce i was getting some dick.
"Yhh-yes , wassup?" I moan out.
"Fuck the matter with your ass? You alright over there , you sound out of breathe." She said.

Wayne spread my ass cheeks and hold them apart. He slowly slide his dick out til my pussy pop then he slam back in causing my cores to shake.

"Im okay girl , wassup?" I manage to say.
"Why the fuck I had to fuck Loe and Blu up." She said.
At the mention of Blu i almost got turn off. I hate that fucking worth less bitch.
"Shit." I heard Wayne said when i start throwing my ass back. My pussy was hurting like hell and Wayne wasn't showing a bitch no kinds of mercy.

"Ohh thats nice." I said trying to wrap the conversation up.
"Just call me later , i can hear that you a little busy." She said hanging up.

"Fuck." I scream when he hit my spot.
"You gonna nut for daddy?" He ask.
"Fuck yeah." I bite down on my lip.
Instead of nutting i push his dick away , I couldn't take having another orgasm shit was breathtaking.

"You cant take the dick ma?" He ask grinning.
"Hell no."
"Shit just when a nigga was about to get his nut." He chuckled.
"A nigga need to let my pussy cool down shit hurting so bad , i think i might need to let my pussy retire." I joke.
"This dick will be here waiting." He grin.
"We always fucking." I said.
"Hell lets get out and wash." He told me picking me up.
"Way we going?" I ask.
"Any way that pleases you ma." He said making me smile.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my head against his chest. This is my man , my baby's father , my dick , and i had a feeling he was gonna be my world.