18

~Gem
I waited for Loe to walk out the house , hell it was taking her long enough. I knew i was hard on her but i didn't give a fuck , money was the main thing important to me.
As i waited in the car my phone rang , it was Eric calling me.

"Hello." I smile.
"Hey , where are you?" He ask.
"With one of my friend , busy." I reply.
I hated that i didn't tell Eric the truth , but hell i didnt know where his ass work at , so he didn't need to know. Plus niggas couldn't be trusted. And i knew he wouldn't understand why I kill his brother.

"How long you gonna be out? I wanna see you." He said causing me to smile.
"Um , not long give me three hours." I said.
"You coming to me or vise versa?" He ask.
I roll my eyes , this nigga was playing 21 questions and i didnt have time for that.
"You come to me , imma text you the address in a few , but i gotta go bye." I said when i seen a scope out Loe outside.

When i walk out the car i could have sworn i thought someone was watching me , but i didnt give a damn. A bitch wasn't going down with out a fight.

I walk into the house and the man was lay out on the chair.
"What took so long?" I ask her.
"He was asking a thousand questions." She said with tears in her eyes.
I knew this was hurting her , but in the beginning she knew she had to hurt the ones who she love.

"Oh , wake his ass up." I said.
"How?" She stutter.
"Bitch dont fucking act stupid now. Go in get some fucking water , fuck that shit boil some fucking hot water i wanna pour that shit on his ass." I smiled.

I watch as Loe ran off into the kitchen. That girl aint going to ever learn , the streets aint her fucking friend , and we dont love nobody in the streets. I watch the man slump over on the chair and smile. I train my girls good. This was our last mission and i was gonna make it memorable.

"Here." Loe said returning with the water. I stuck my hand inside it and smile. My finger look like it blister but that shit didn't faze me.

"Stand back , unless your ass wanna get burn the fuck up." I told Loe.

When Loe move back i lift the pot and throwed it over the mans head. He jump up and scream out in pain.

"Fuck!" He scream his arms wailing in the air.
"Bitch you aint fucking tie his arms up?" I fuss at Loe.
"Sorry." She mumbled.
I was about to pop off on her but instead i told her to stand by the door to cover.
"What the fuck?" He said looking at Loe.
I saw Loe had an apologetic look on her face and i simply shook my head. Weak ass bitch.
"Aye , pay attention. Dont fucking worry bout her. Worry about me." I smack his bald head.
"Amd who the fuck are you?" He spat.
Its funny that niggas talk shit when they are at their worst moments. I guess they wanna go out strong.

"Im Gem." I smile. I had pride in my name , hell before i leave this earth a bunch of motherfuckers gonna know and remember that name. I either cause hurt in your life or was gonma fuck you over.

"Fuck you want." He said looking at Loe again.
"Nigga you got one more time to look over there. I fucking bite. Now way the fuck is the money." I yelled.
"Over my dead body , bitch. Fuck i look like telling you where my stash at." He snarled.
My eyes pop open , i see he was gonna be a hard nigga to crack. Even the strangest rocks crack in the end.
"So you wanna play cat and mouse? Is that it." I ask sitting in front of him.

His silence piss me the fuck off , i was getting tired of this shit. And i had to meet Eric and this nigga was throwing me off track.

"Ok cool." I shrug taking out my knife.
"What the fuck." He said trying to move away before i got ahold of him.
"Nah nigga you thought your silence was golden? Huh? Huh? When i ask you to fucking talk you wanna act like you swallow your fucking tongue or something. Ion play games , its either you in it or not." I said grabbing his legs and tying them up.

"Tell me something." I said looking at him
"What bitch." He spat.
"Watch your fucking mouth. But which do you need more? Your legs or your hands?" I ask.
"What the fuck kind of question is that." He shout.
"I dunno." I shrug before i saw his hand off with my favorite sharp knife.

I smiled as he scream out in pain and cry. I look back Loe was kneel over the door crying her eyes out. But i didn't give a damn. Bitch need a fucking backbone.

"No , gangsta dont cry my nigga. Whip them fucking tears up with the hand you got left." I laugh.

I watch as he shook and whip his tears.
"Where is the money." I ask again.
"Its not here." He said.
I immediately got mad , i didn't have time for this.
"What do you got here?" I said through clench teeth.
"Weed and jewelry." He said.
"Go up to this nigga bedroom amd find that shit." I told Loe.

As Loe ran upstairs to the bedroom , i turn my attention to him.

"Fuck you doing this for?" He ask.
"Its what i do. Streets turn me into a killer. Plus the streets didn't fucking care when they killed my parents , grandma , and little brother in front of me over $100 dollars. Yall got me fuck up. They left me , now im seeking revenge on the streets." I said before blowing his brains out.

Nobody was gonna catch me. I hope the feds aint watching. If they is oh well. They aint gonna find no weapons after today. Them shit gonna be acid made. Nobody was gonna catch me. Im getting rid of the bad and placing it with good.