10

~Sid
"Fuck." I yelled feeling the jolting pain down my back. This shit was going on for days my damn lower back was killing me and my stomach acting up.

I quickly hop out of bed and went into the medicine cabinet. Shit thats all I need some pain relievers. I almost choke swallowing these big ass pills with out water.

When I got back to my room I grab my galaxy note 4 and layed down. I scroll through my contacts and stop on a name. Wayne. I forgot all about him after he done got the pussy and left , playing the games I usually play. I was about to call him , but what if this nigga got a bitch and she pick up? But then again I wouldn't care the dick is worth it.

"Hello?" Wayne said answering the phone.
"This Sid." I breathe.
Maybe he don't remember me , hell he probably fuck somebody else that night.
"And I thought you forgot all about a nigga." He chuckled.
"Nah, I just had things to do." I lied.
"What's up with you?" He ask.
"Nothing home cooling , how about you?" I ask.
"Same , wanna come over?" He ask.
""Nigga i barely know you." I said.
"Hell you done gave me the pussy one night , shit it dont make a difference." He said nonchalantly.
"I aint easy." I pressed.
"Never said you was." He said sounding annoyed.
"How about you just come here?" I said.
Hell if he try some slick shit I'll text Gem ass she will light the motherfucker up for me.
"Word , text me your address." He said.
"Aight bye." I hung up.
I text him my address and head for the shower.
After 30 minutes of scrubbing my body I stood in the mirror lost as fuck. Fuck imma wear? Shit ion wanna look like I dress up for his ass , then again ion wanna look like ion care what I wear. I went through my closet and found the perfect outfit. I settle on some blue cuff jeans and a white floral shirt. Hell I still look fly.

When I got out the room I went straight to the kitchen.
"Fuck you doing Sid?" I said putting back the pot.
Fuck I'm thinking cooking for a nigga. I ain't wifey material. Hell and a bitch aint trying to get cuff. I done lost my mind , for real. That nigga dick had my mind all fuck up. I needed to hit up Gem to clear my mind. I know we was on break but her little ass will be happy to go one round.

I peak out the window to make sure he wasn't there.
"Wassup bitch?" Gem said answering the phone.
"I need one more round." I told her.
"What? This cant be the same person who said Gem you need a break." She joke.
"My mind fuck up plus the extra cash can't hurt." I said.
"Word you know I'm down , lemme pull a few strings and imma hit you up. And Sid we gotta talk." She said.
"Talk about what?" I ask.
"Imma tell you the shit face to face what I found out." She said.
"Word , but hit me up later I got company." I said.
"Who? Matter fact ion care. But watch who you sit with , and who you talk to." She said.
"Yes mother , now go."
"Bye." She hung up the phone.

When I got off the phone there was a knock at the door.
I open the door and Wayne stood there looking fine as ever , I wanted to hop on his ass right then and there.
"Gonna invite me in or drool?" He joke.
"Uhh-umm come in." I said shaking my head.
"Nice little spot you got." He said standing in front of me.
"Little? Aint nothing little bout this shit cost me a lot." I said.
I only aim for the best , when I put my money to the test.
"True , I feel you." He smile showing his straighten teeth.
"Have a seat." I said feeling uncomfortable.
"Thanks." He said.
I watch as he set down and just stared. This man was fucking sexy. It didn't make sense.

"This is weird." I admitted.
"How come?" He look at me.
"I dont usually invite people to my house." I said.
"Its a first time for everything." He told me.
"Right." I said.
"Come here , I don't bite." He said.
"Maybe I want you to bite." I made my way over to him.
"You a freak you know?" He smile down at me.
"Sex is my drug." I said planting myself on his lap.
"Oh yeah? Show me how addicted you can be." He said nibbling on my neck.

My body yearn for his touch , his sex is my drug.