23

~Gem
"So you finally gave it up?" Sid ask me.
"Mmm , what makes you say that?"
"Hell your ass smiling and got a limp in your walk." She said making me laugh.
"Who you texting?" I ask her.
She was going back and forth on her phone. Smiling like someone sent her something sexy.
"A guy name Nick." She said.
"Nick?" I question.
"I met him at the store." She shrug.
"And does this Nick know your pregnant by another man?" I question.
Sid done lost her mind giving attention to a nigga and she pregnant by another nigga.
"Yeah and he cool with it. Hell Wayne dont owe me." She press.
"Yeah ok." I said letting it go.
"Hows you and Eric?" She ask.
"We good , hell he can lay the dick down good." I smile.
"Dick is the reason while I'm in this." She point to her stomach.
"Hell you giving me a god child better hope that baby a boy." I said.
If it act like Sid then she in a run for her money.
"Have you talk to Eric about you know what?" She ask.
"No and im not planning on to. That doesn't matter. Plus I stop the robbing and killing." I said.
I dont see the point in telling Eric ass shit , hell imma take that to the grave.
"I kind of like when we was still working. I just didn't like Blu bitch ass." She said.
"Hell i was about to put my foot up on Loe ass. We get to someone house and its her boyfriend brother. She wanna haul ass til i threaten to put a cap in that ass. I could have kill her sorry ass on the spot." I flare.
"Damn , you ain't told me this." She said.
"I just been busy , hell that shit hurt me when I got rid of my weapons. I wanted to body one last nigga before that." I said.
"Im glad you stop , but you know you my best friend right?" She said.
"Yeah , wassup?" I question.
"If Eric find out , best believe you a dead bitch. Hell you already a dead bitch watching." She said.
My neck snatch around. Me? A dead bitch? This was some funny shit.
"You know how I roll , aint no nigga gonna catch me slipping. Ion care how good the dick is. I still got one piece with me I carry for the sake. And the day he find out trust and believe imma put his ass under. Aint no nigga bouta kill me , I'll be damn." I snap.
"Chill the fuck out. And dont get yourself into nothing. I wanna make you a God momma." She said.
"What you need to do is push Wayne sorry ass to the curve." I told her.
I watch as her face drop and she hold her head down.
"He's trying. I just don't know what it is with him. Some times i be like fuck him , then again i wanna fuck him. I cant say no to him. I know at first he didnt want the baby , bit til I bug him about it. And bitch enough he said ok."
"That's the problem , you need to make him have respect for you. If you keep hopping in bed every time he tell you , you gonna make an ass of your self. And I aint bouta let that go. Cause I swear to God if he hurt you , imma hurt his ass , on some real." I stump.
"I understand , but that is my child's father , Gem." She said.
"Girl you can be a momma and a damn daddy. Don't let that nigga fool you thinking you need him. You don't need no nigga , hell you walk before that nigga. You spell your fucking A-B-Cs before that nigga. Hell you been talking before that nigga. So you great with or without that nigga. His dick must go that silver tip i never seen you acting like this." I admit.
"Im not stunting for him. I just , hell i dunno what the fuck my problem is. And hell yeah the dick is fucking gold , not just the tip." I said.
"Good dick aint hard to find. And dont get yourself caught up with Nick. You barely know him , plus you already got Wayne crazy ass on your line. Its either him or Nick. You need to decide." I said.
"Its nothing serious." She shrug.
"Mmm okay. You know I'm never wrong , so dont make me right." I pinch.
"Hush and feed me." She laugh.
"Naah go feed on Wayne dick." I retort.
"I will but he dont eat the kitty." She said.
"Im done with you bitch." I laugh.

Sid always here for me when i need her and dont need her. That's why i got to hide the fact that Blu hit me up for another run.