2

~Sid
"You fucking crazy." I laugh at Gem.
I was at Gem house waiting on Blu and Loe to come through. We was having a meeting.

"Shit tell me something I don't know." She smirk.
"What the fuck taking these bitches so fucking long." I question.
"Hell if I know , they on my fucking time." She said.
"Ion even know why we roll with them thrifty bitches." I said.
Loe and Blu some scary ass motherfuckers , they'll drug a nigga and fuck em but wont cut em. Ion do the killing but hell Ion got a problem watching a nigga take his last breathe.

"Them bitches are our friends , and plus they make money. Fuck that good money. Long as they busting that pussy opening and drugging them niggas I aint wanna hear shit." Gem said.
"Yeah what ever." I suck my teeth.

I knew Gem for a long as time and she change a whole fucking lot.
"Excuse me? Just cause we close don't mean I won't bust a cap up in that ass. You got some fucking issues with them girls? Fuck outt of here. I'm all about my money and I'll dead anything who mess that up." She said.

I knew she was serious cause she got that look in her eyes thats said fuck with it.

"Aight damn Gem." I said.
Hell I aint need no argument today.

I heard a knock on the door and roll my eyes.
"Open the damn door hell at least fake the shit." Gem scowled.

I rolled my eyes and let Blu and Loe in.

"Wassup?" Loe smiled.
"Not a damn thing." I walk away.
"What your problem." Blu said.
"Fuck y'all talking for sit down." Gem interrupt.

These hoes wasn't my friends they were my partners when the money stop we stop. Fuck that friendship thing Ion know they asses like that. But if Gem roll with them , I roll with them.

"What y'all got for me?" Gem said standing in front of us.
"Here." I said tossing her two wads of cash.
I watch as Gem skim the money and smile.
"I fucks with you." She told me.
"Tell me something I dont know." I said.
"What bout you Loe? I done collect from Blu." She said.
"Here." She said handing her a bag of jewelry.
This bitch never come with fucking money always jewelry. Fuck she be doing spending the shit?

"Word." She said tossing the bag.
"Yall see this photo." She said holding up a picture of a rough looking old man.
"Yeah wassup?" I asked.
I was always ready to rob , fuck everything else. I got me.

"This nigga got 10m stash in his house. I heard from a few cats he carry 12k with him. This is real ass money I want all of his shit. I want the whole fucking place clean the fuck out!" She said.
"What you want me to do?" I asked.
Hell I look like the only bitch fit for the job the other two look scare as fuck.

"Loe and Blue." She said.
"Yeah?" The said in unison.
"I need all three of y'all on this shit, y'all got to work together. We going half and half on this shit." She said.
We nodded this was good ass money.
"I want this nigga dead." She said.
"You know we don't kill." I said.
"I know that , leave that up to me."
"Whats the plan?" Blu ask.
"Tonight I heard he was going to be at Wild thangs the club. Y'all need to act like he the hottest thing in the building. Worship the ground he walk on. If that nigga want his toes suck , suck the jam off them motherfuckers If he want his ass lick lick the crust out of his dirty ass.." She said.

Loe and Blu had a what the fuck look on their faces and I knew Gem was saying 'i mean business '.

"Yall gonna make him take you to his house. This time it's going to be a change of plans. One of yall I don't care who it is. Going to lay in bed with him while the other two 'making and attempt ' to take of their clothes. I want someone to text me when yall at the house so I can be ready. When I hear someone say "you ready for us Daddy" imma fucking bust in. I want y'all bitches to act fucking scared. Then I'm going to get to work. I want this shit fast we get the money and get out." She told us.

"Is this gonna be easy?" Loe ask.
"Bitch aint shit easy , the only way it's easy if the motherfucker already dead." I said.
Blu nodded in agreement.

"I swear if one of y'all bitches fuck this up , thats yall ass." Gem said.
"You know I gotcha." I said.
"Me too." Blu said.
Loe look hesitant and didn't reply.
"Loe? You lost your fucking tongue or something are you in or not?" Gem asked.
"I'm in." She said.
"Word , get ready for tonight." Gem dismiss us.
As the other girls left I stared at Gem.
"What?" She asked.
"We don't roll with weak bitches." I said.
"Let a bitch get weak tonight , that nigga in that picture ain't gonna be the only body i bag." Gem said.
"I feel you." I said.

Hell weak bitches don't come out in the end, only the boss ass bitches.