11

Here is the update , only because of the comments on my Please Read A/N .. Thank you all ..
~Blu
"You a retarded ass bitch." My boyfriend Carlos scream at me.

This nigga forever finding something to fuss about. If it aint one thing its another. Im the bitch that fucking holding his sorry ass down. I fucking let his ass stay in my house , pay my bills , keep his phone on , and give him spending money. But yet his ass aint right.

"Fuck wrong now?" I said rubbing my face. I was tired as fuck and his ass wanna start some shit.
"Who the fuck comes in late at two a.m. in the fucking morning. You out giving my fucking pussy away now? Is that it. Is the dick not too good enough for you?" He yelled causing his dreads to move.

I stare at him for a second and almost burst out laughing. He got me fuck up all types of way. I aint the type of female who gonna let a nigga say all kinds of shit to her. I got a fucking backbone.

"Boy boo , if I wanted to cheat on your sorry ass I would have been did it. I was out working , something you dont know how to do." I said.
"Bitch i'll slap the fuck outta you." He threat.
This nigga was a fucking comedian must dont know who I roll with.

"And the day you do , I swear you better call up your loose pussy ass momma and tell her to make funeral arrangementsfor your sorry ass." I said seriously.
I wasn't no killer but please dont tempt me. Temptation was a bitch.

"What the fuck I told you about talking shit about my momma?" He said coming closer to me.
"Nigga I advice you to back the fuck up before these keys be across your face." I stump.

"You ain't shit but a tramp." He told me.
Just for that I was about to play with his fucking ass.

"You right , thats why when you kiss me you taste two different nigga nut on your tongue. How you like it? Knowing I suck two niggas dick before I came home. Or how bout when you ate my pussy out , you like the taste of the cum?" I smirk.

I saw his nose flare and knew his ass was puss.
"Bitch i'll fucking kill you." He charge.
I immediately put up my guard and push him.
"Nigga did you try to hit me? In my own fucking house? Get the fuck out." I yelled.

He remain silent.
"So I'm playing?" I said racing upstairs to the bedroom we share.

I began tearing down his clothes of his hangers and stuffing them into the trash bags. This nigga had the nerves to bring hangers out of his momma house and put them on the clothes i brought him.

"Here." I said tossing it to him.
"You out of your fucking mind if you think imma leave , aint nobody gonna move me." He said sitting in the living room chair.

"Oh really? Nigga imma ask you one last time to leave or imma call somebody on your ass." I said waving my phone.
"Bitch didnt I say I wasn't gonna leave? And call who? Wanna your little ass niggas? Go ahead give me an excuse to beat their ass and yours." He said seriously.
"Oh really? You wait here." I said dialing the number.

"Well Hello." Gem said.
"Hey boo , i got a problem." I said.
"Money? You know that ain't a problem." She said getting hype.
"Noo , my boy friend threatening me and wont leave my house." I said fake sniffling.
"What the fuck? Want me to come by and move this nigga?" She ask.
"Yess please do , how long will it take you to come?" I ask.
"Hell believe it or not , im right around the corner. Gimme a sec." She said.
"Word good look." I said.
"Hell you my bitch i gotcha back , best believe." She said hanging up.
I went back and saw Carlos still sitting in the living room legs cock open. Nigga done got relax and everything.

"Really nigga? So thats how it gonna be?" I said.
"Girl get the fuck outta my face. Way the fuck your nigga at? He scared of this ass cutting?" He ask.
"Nah never that , right on the way." I said.
Hell his ass was gonna be surprise when this so call nigga be a bitch. Not just an ordinary bitch a killing bitch.

Three minutes went by and I finally got a knock on the door.
"Way his ass at?" Gem ask.
I pointed to the living room and she barged in like she own the place.
I watch as she knock his feet off the sofa and stood in front of him.
"Really Blu? You brought a bitch to move me?" He said acting scared.
I shook my head and remain silent.
"Who the fuck you calling a bitch , little nigga?" Gem ask.
"You now go before I hurt your fucking feelings." Carlos said.
I watch as Gem hands clench and knew it was a wrap.

"Imma ask you nicely one time. Now I never ask fucking twice and I wont fucking repeat myself like most bitches will. Get the fuck outta my home girl house." She said with her hands on her hips.
"Get your goofy ass out my face." He told her standing up.
I back out cause I knew this was gonna get ugly.

"You got a clown as a boyfriend." She told me.
I smirk tell me something I dont know.
"I see your ass still in my face yapping." He told Gem.
I didn't know how she did it without me noticing she had the gun to his head , I could have sworn I didnt blank.
"What the fuck." I heard Carlos scream.
"Now listen motherfucker I'm trying to spear your sorry ass your life. Now today is a good fucking day for me. Get the fuck out and take your shit with you." She said pressing the gun to his head.

"That aint really his shit. I brought him all that shit." I put my input in.
Hell he was not about to walk away with something his sorry ass can't afford on a rainy day.
"Shaking my head broke niggas make me sick." She said removing the gun.
At this point Carlos was shaking hella hard.
"Yalk bitches gonna fuck get it , especially you." He pointed to Gem.
"Boy please , you cant fucking touch my ass not even in your dreams. You lucky I aint cut your ass up and feed it to your fucking family.' She spat.

I appreciate Gem help but hell I was even shooken up.

"Fuck you." He said before slamming my door.
"You aight Blu?" She said asking me.
"Yeah im cool , thanks for helping. But do you think you can tone it down a notch." I refer to her gun.
She laugh and she shook her head.
"You won't ever catch me slipping. If so that'll be the day I die." She smiled.
"How do you stomach that?" I ask.
Not any bitch can just kill someone and laugh about the while doing it.

"I dont know , I just do it. It doesnt bother me I dont lose sleep at night." She told me.
"Well you have fun imma stick to robbing." I sakd.
"Yeah you do that." She said before leaving.