28

~Blu & Loe
Set up
"What you mean?" Blu ask Loe.
Blu and Loe was having coffee at Diner Desert , talking about everything that pisses them off.

"Im sick of Gem ass , on God." She fuss.
Blu look at her side ways this couldn't be the same girl that worship the ground Gem walk on. She must be dreaming.
"Hold the fuck up , bitch when you got a backbone? And fuck Gem did to you?" Blu ask.
"I been had a backbone. And that bitch tried to fucking kill me." Loe said leaving put details.
"Oh really? There has to be a reason , fuck you do?" Blu ask.
"We get to the house , and its my boyfriend's brother house. And can you believe this bitch made me set him up?" Loe ask nose flaring and all.

Blu look at Loe side ways not believing what she heard. She knew Gem was crazy but not this fucking crazy. Insane.

"Well , you still was a weak bitch and did it. Me I would have put my foot in her ass and curse her out." Blu lied.
Even Blu wasn't dumb enough to fuck over Gem.
"How can you be so fucking calm? Remember when she wasn't gonna stop Sid from attacking your ass? Or how bout the time she made us stay in the room while she saw two men bodies apart? Huh ?" Loe ask.
"You need to calm down. Thats done and over with. We dont work for Gem right now. So lets chill." Blue applied.
"No." Loe slam her hand on the smug table.
People turn around staring at the two girls.

"You making a scene. And if you wanna live to see your sister and Nephew John , I advise you calm that shit down." Blu stare.
"How can you let Gem push you over? Huh ? That shit aint right. Then you quick to call me a weak ass bitch , but you aint showing no strength at all. Remember that saying the devil gonna claim his throne? Gem don't have worries , she sitting on top of money. She not losing sleep from the lifes she took. But we are" Loe said.
"Fuck you want me to do ? Go visit all the niggas grave she kill and drop flowers? Fuck outta her Loe , you insane." Blu said.
"Insane? No . I want justice." Loe said.
"Justice for what? Being a basic ass bitch? Go ahead and get kill if you wanna. I love me some me."
"No , I want justice for Kale's brother. And we dont even have to lay a hand on her. Help me please?" Loe beg.
Blu look at her long and hard and saw that she was serious.

"Aight , what you want me to do?" Blu offer.
Loe smiled and began sketching out her plan.
"I want you to call Gem and tell her you want another round. She will know something up if i call. When you get to the spot dont go in just sit in the car. Imma bring a gun. Its a win win. Imma just injure her not shoot her. Text my phome when you at the spot. The person y'all gonna rob is not going know y'all gonna rob him. Last thing i need is my name out. Imma shoot her right on the spot. Im not a killer so imma just get her in the arm and leave her there. Make sure she dont bring a weapon. Matter fact fuck the robbing change of plans. Tell her you wanna hang and take her to the woods , ok? You know the cabin i own up back? Do that. Make up a good story at least so you can lore her in to the woods" Loe smile.
"Word that sound pretty good and when is this?" Blu ask.
"I want this shit done as soon as possible. When i shoot her i want her to know how it felt to watch my boy friend brother die under my care. I want her to know how it feels to be set up and put on the spot." Loe said.
"Word , i gotcha this shit bet not backfire cause thats our ass." Blu said.
"She gonna lose a arm and a leg , so im not worry about her coming after us." Loe said.
"Hope not." Blu mumbled.