14

~federal bureau of investigation
"Do yall see these girls up here." Head Officer Ruth said.
I look up at the four girls and two of them caught my attention. One was my old lady and the other one was Wayne bitch. The other two I didnt know or seen.
"Eric focus." Jenny said.
"These are the four most wanted girls. One the left you have Juel Phase street name Gem. Second photo is Tylaa Sin who goes by Sid. Third picture is Yana Brown known as Blu. And last but not least thats Lorean Davis who goes by Loe. These girls are the most wanted right now." Ruth said.
"And how do you know that?" Phil said.
I turn to look at him he was taking down notes. I was shock as fuck. Fuck Gem wanted for? She look like she can't hurt a fly. They must got the wrong person.

"For them." Ruth said flipping the board over and showing over 75 dead men and two women.
Everyone gasp in the room and I put my head down.
"Eric whats wrong? Dont you want them lock away for your brother murder." Nigie said.
My neck snap up.
"Do yall motherfuckers see my got damn brother up there , huh? Hell no! So keep his fucking name out your bitch ass mouth. I hate an assumption ass nigga." I snap.

"Hmm , anyways I am not sure if they had anything to do with Eric's brother being . But Eric brother was rob like the others and kill with what I assume the same gun." Ruth said.
"And what gun will that be?" Jenny ask.
"Ballester-Molina / HAFDASA Semi-Automatic Pistol." Phil said squinting his eyes to read off the board.
Its time for that nigga to get glasses , hell squinting like he can't see. Ion even know how his goofy ass got this job any way. He look like a highschool drop out.
"But that's an military gun." I said dryly.
"Plus who in their right mind will buy an 1927 gun , dont yall fools know how much that shit cost." Nigie said.
"Shit wont catch me putting a down payment of 2,500 dollars on no damn gun. Hell and thats when its only on sale." Jenny said showing up her research of the gun.

"There are more guns but that is the only one I know that have did killing except when the Argentina Ballester Molina 45ACP Pistol was use six months ago." Ruth said.
"So we got four killer girls on our hand?" I ask.
"Correct." Ruth said hitting the table.
"These bitches look innocent." Phil said.
"That's all a front never let nobody looks justify who you think they are." Ruth retort.
"And who will be the master mind." I ask.
"If I'm not mistaking , I will say her." He pointed to Gem.

My whole world came crashing down. Not the Gem I fuck with. Hell a nigga aint even got the pussy and was tripping on her. This gotta be a mistake or something.
"Do any of yall know them personally?" Ruth ask.
Everyone shook their head and I remain quiet.
"Eric you didn't shake your head." Jenny said.
"Oh , nah ion know them." I pressed.
I was not about to put Gem out there like that.
"Good , well this meeting is over we will meet again sunday night." Ruth said.
"Umm , I got bible study." Rigie said quickly.
"Having sex with the pastor's wife doesn't count." Jenmy said.
"Shut the fuck up you loose pussy whore." She said back.
I couldn't lie that was mad funny , hell everybody knew they had an affair. Guess it didn't work out.
"Quiet , you all dismiss." Ruth said putting up the board.
I was the last to walk out , before I can get out the door Ruth grab my arm.
"What?" I bark.
"If you know anything , and I mean anything. Its best that you tell me. Because they are dangerous." He look me in my eye.
"But i don't , now goodbye." I push the door open and exited the building.