7

~Blu
"I don't like the bitch." I told Loe.
Lately me and Loe was getting to know each other. Even though she was a scary ass bitch she was a cool as chick.

"I mean Sid cool or whatever she just got an nasty attitude." Loe lightly smile.
"Just cause she know Gem , she think she can talk to people all types of way." I said.
"Umm , yeah." Loe said.
"You need to stop letting people push you over and speak up for once." I told her.
"Its not like that , I just don't want to be hated. I just want the money." She said forward.

Hell we was all in for the money , fuck she mean?

"I'm just saying." I shrug.
"You do know at the end of the day Gem own us , right?" Loe said.
"Gem own who? She don't fucking own me. I don't fucking move when she say move." I shout.
"Actually we do." Loe whisper.
"I mean Gem is Gem she cool but she a business person. Beside work she don't fuck with us and we don't fuck with her." I said.
"Not true." Loe pout.
"Oh yeah? When have you ever talk to Gem beside work?" I ask her.
"All the time she gives me advice plus I respect her." Loe smile.
I shook my head this girl was so lost. This wasn't some fucking Utopia world. She had life all fuck up.

"Man fuck outta here." I said.
"Im just trying to help Blu." She said.
"Ight." I open the car door and got out.
"Lunch?" Loe ask.
I shook my head and went into my house.

I may not kill a bitch but I sure as hell will fight one. I couldn't stand Sid ass and I knew for a fact she couldn't stand me.

"Hello?" I pick up the phone.
"This Gem."
"I know , wassup?" I pick up my bag of chips.
"You busy?" She ask.
"Umm not really , why?" I ask.
"Come take a ride." She said .
"I don't know." I said confused.
Hell I was on break for right now.
"It wasn't a request I'm telling you." She hung up.

I got a text from Gem and she said she was outside. I open my house door and sure enough her White Bmw was outisde park on the sideway.

"Get in." She said rolling down her window.
I hesitate at first but got in.
The car ride was completely quiet until we pull up to a house.
"Who live here?" I ask suspiciously.
She dug in her purse and pulled out a picture of a handsome man. He look to be about 22 or so.

"Him." She pointed with her fresh manicure finger.
"Ok? And?" I said.
"I know you suppose to be taking a break but he got money." She smile.
I watch as that battle look came in her eyes and knew it was no turning back. I just got in the car with the fucking devil.

"What I'm suppose to do? That's kind of weird showing up to his house , don't you think?" I ask.
She look puzzle and bite her lip like she was lost in the trane of her thoughts.

"I don't see the problem just knock on his door and distract him. You don't even have to get the dick. Just make a conversation. Hell you seen no good deeds right? You gonna be that man , well not the killing part." She told me.

"What if someone else in there?" I ask.
"Do I ever worry? Plus I was scoping it out all day. Hurry up before someone ride by." She said staring at me.
I got out the car and made my way up the freshly painted patio.
"Blu!" She called out.
"Yeah?" I turn around.
"Dont fuck this up." She said.
I shook my head and continue my way to the door.

As I knock on the door I waited for a response. I was praying like hell no one would answer , but instead the man on the picture came up. Just my luck.

"Hi." I said shyly.
"Wassup?" He said confused.
"Um I was in the neighborhood and I was looking for Riley's barbeque." I lied.
"Come in." He said opening the door.
I shut the door behind me but leaving it ajar.
"So you was looking for Riley's?" He asled.
I nodded and bite my lip.
"If you take the east way to the zoo there is only one way to turn-." Before he could finsih his sentence Gem snuck in without him knowing and point the gun to his back.

I watch as his eyes pop open and his mouth form the shape O.

I back up when I saw the look in Gem's eyes.
"What the fuck!" He said looking at me.
I mouthed I'm sorry. Here was an innocent boy about to get rob and kill.

"Fuck the money at , dawg?" Gem ask.
"What fucking money?" He shout.
Gem push him on the couch and put the gun to his head.
"I don't have time for games fuck nigga. I ask the questions and you answer them." She said.
"Fuck you." He spat.

I watch as Gem laugh and knock him in the head with the gun. She shook him and he wouldn't wake up.

"Fuck." She said.
"Go find the damn kitchen get a glass of hot water and see if this son of a bitch got salt." She told me.

I ran off going in the kitchen and looking for salt as the water flowed into the glass.

I went back into the living room and placed the salt on the table and handed Gem the glass.
"Wake your ass up." She throw the water on him.
The man came up like he was drowing.
"Fuck you doing fainting on a bitch?" She chuckled.
"Imma fucking kill you." He scream.
He didn't know he was making things worse by threatening her.

Gem quickly took out her knife and stab him in his bare chest.
"Aghhhhhhhh." He scream out in pain.
I watch as Gem twist the knife and pour salt into it. I wince out like she was doing it to me.
"Now if you tell me where the money at imma let you live." Gem said.
I blow out a sight of relief , I didn't wanna witness another death.
"In the sofa." He said.
I immediately ran to the sofa and tore it apart with me hand.
"Jackpot." I grin.
I throwed the money out into the bag Gem toss me.
"Ight lets go." I told her.
I watch her look at the man and smile.
"Forgive me for lying." With that I watch as she slit his throat and shot him in his chest 4 times for good measure.
I couldnt believe it , this bitch was past insane.
"Lets go Blu." She said grabbing my arm.
When we got in the car I was tripping.
"I thought you was gonna let him live." I pour out the money.
"Well you thought wrong , fuck I look like after he done seen our faces. You do jail time?" She ask me.
I shook my head.
"Alright then , shut up and split the money. Dont cheat me out of me shit either." She fuss