30

~Gem
"Where is it located." I ask Blu again.
Me and Blu was in the car on the way to visit her aunt. Blu was having car trouble and needed me to take her to her auntie cabins , I didnt have anything to do so hell I didn't have a problem taking her.
"In the woods , you know like by the old lake?" She bite her nails.
I turn to look at her she look shook up and scared. Something wasn't right about this.
"What's the matter?" I ask her.
"Nothing just a little car sick." She said.
"You should be use to riding in my car." I said.

While driving I look at Blu when she wasn't staring at me and saw she was texting Loe. When we got the the traffic light I turn the music up to calm down. This was a set up. I wasn't a fucking dumb bitch to not know this was a set up. Even Ray Charles ass could see that.

"Turn left or right?" I ask her trying not to let it faze me.
"Umm left." She said.
I turn my signal lights on and sharply turn left.
Bitches were fucking snakes. You feed a fucking bitch and they bite that exact hand.
"You mind if i make a stop?" I ask her.
They thought they could fuck me over. At the end of the day i was gonna have the last laugh , trust and believe.

"We on a time schedule , but since its your car you have the upper hand." She played with her fingers.

I watch as she fidget when I turn the car around and pull into the dead end dirt road.
"What's here?" She ask.
I sat in the car remaining quiet. I can't believe the bitches I put on , tried to set me up. What kind of snake ass move is this. They some fucking dumb ass sneaks. She could have met me to the place , but nah had the audacity to ask me to bring her so they can kill me. I'll be damn if I let Sid lose me for some dumb shit that I wasn't even plan on fucking with.

"I got to get rid of something , hold still." I said getting out the car and going to the truck.

I open the trunk up and smile. I had two knifes a chain saw , my new gun , a hand held bat , and two long ropes.

I grab the bat out and put it behind my back.
"Can you give me a hand." I tap on the car window door.
"Yeah." She smile.
When she got out the car I immediately hit her in the head two times with the bat and muffling her screams. I got ahold of her legs and drag her to the trunk tying her arms and legs together.
"Stupid bitch." I spat.
I went inside the car a grab her phone and text Loe.
Me: change of plans , can you meet me?
Loe: fuck you mean? And where are you?
Me: to the dead end dirt road , hurry.

These bitches had me fuck up , trying to play my game on me. Fuck I look like? I sure as hell aint no damn fool. Momma aint raise no dummy , she raise a fucking self made queen.

I kneel beside Blu unconscious body when I saw Loe car pull up.
When I heard her foot steps get closer I made show she couldn't spot me.
When she got to my car and peek inside I ran up behind her and hit her in the back of the head.
I watch as her body fall down and put her across from Loe when they was face to face I tied her up.

"Well damn I am a boss ass bitch." I smile at my handy work.

I search my car til I found the soda bottles I pick up for my house to take to Eric. I guess I had to make another trip to the store.
"Wake the fuck up , you slob ass bitches." I said pouring the sodas on them.

"Stupid bitch!" Blu scream when she saw what I did.
Loe remain quiet which piss me the fuck off. I never met a bitch who was quiet , when she was about to meet the grim reaper.

"Why you quiet Loe? Thought I was stupid huh? Who the fuck plan this , huh?" I said kneeling down so I was face to face with her.
I watch as Loe shook her head tears coming down her eyes and Blu just gave me a nasty look. I should have cut her eyes out and feed it to Loe ass , like cat food.

"So y'all bitches don't talk? Oh really? That's cool , silence is golden." I said getting my chain saw out my trunk.
"Whhaat-what the hell." Loe cried.
"Nope , ion wanna hear it , I ask who the fuck was the mastermind in this little downfall plan and none of yall bitches wanna talk."
"It was me." Loe said stunning me.
"I'm shock then again I'm not , momma always said the silence ones will be the one to get you." I said .
"Please dont kill us." She said.
"Bitch why the fuck you over there shedding tears? This is Gem she gonna kill us. I should never agree to this fuck shit." Blu told her.
I had to laugh , this shit was funny to me , it was so fucking comical.

"Ahha Blu , I see you learn one thing about me. You been paying attention I see. Good girl. But then again why fuck me over if you knew I will find out? " I patted her tingle hair.

"Im sorry." Loe whisper.
"Sorry? Really. You are a sorry motherfucker. I guess my help wasn't enough for you. You not a strong ass bitch and I hate to end things like this." I said yanking the string of my chain saw.

"Noooooo!" Blu scream tears running down her face blocking out Loe cries.
I guess her life just flash before her eyes , not! But it was going to.

"Scream all you want to doll , cause nobody can hear you but me. And I don't like loud noises." I smile walking closer.

"Please Gem." Both of the beg.
"Please what?" I smile. I love hearing someone beg for me to spear their life.

When they remain quiet I smiled harder and laugh. I was a sick bitch , tell me something I dont know. I really didn't give a damn , really.

"Beggers cant be choosers." I said grabbing Blu neck.

Loe hung her head down as I saw Blu head off her body. Bitch had a huge ass head almost fuck up my chain saw.
"Look." I smile holding up Blu head.
Blu lifeless body slump down and I kick it.
"Look goddammit!" I scream.
"Please." Loe cried.
"Kiss her and tell her goodbye." I smile bringing Blu head to her body.
"No." She shook her head.
"No? What you mean no? Look at her Loe. Look what you made me do. This was your plan , right? Blu lost her life all because of you. She hates you." I said looking in her eyes showing her Blu head.

Blu head blood drip on her clothes and I brought the head to her face.
"She aint even die with a smile on her face. Now that's some sad shit." I said laying the head beside Blu body.
Poor girl , well she shouldn't cross me
.
"What are you gonna do to me?" Loe cried.
"I actually cared for you Loe. Imma miss giving you advice. Damn I forgot you got a younger sister and a nephew. Don't they live with you?" I smiled.
"If you hurt them imma kill you." She scream.
I slap the fuck outta her ass , she got me fuck up screaming at me.

"Bitch shut up. Fuck I look like hurting them. Imma pay them a visit in a couple weeks. Drop some cash for them. The money I give them will make them forget you. I'll even pay for you and Blu funeral and shed some fake ass phony tears. Maybe I can be the pallbearer , what you think? Damn I wanma throw the dirt on yall asses. Maybe the people will be able to sew yall heads back up , maybe not? Imma pay for all that , make sure yall get bury nice. Yall like straight hair or curly? Might look better dead than alive. Opps. You think your sister will work for me? Since you gonna be gone." I ask.
"Never." She said.
"Too bad , I know some niggas who will had turn that ass inside out." I shrug.

Like how I did Blu I did the same to Loe. I saw her head off.

I wasnt no dumb bitch leaving them there. Just as I saw on tv I let there bodies burn to it was ashes. That shit was stank as fuck. Maybe I should had a cookout with their flesh and invite their family. Well too late.
I quickly drove down to the dumpster and toss the rest of their bones remains in there , but not before taking the trash out my car. Today i kill three birds with one stone. Two girls and trash. Well hell all three of them together trash.