4

~Loe
I was sitting there crying my eyes out , until someone bust in the door.

I was shock as fuck , our plan was backfiring.

Sid hope off the bed naked and stood there in shock while Blu stare looking for what gonna happen next. Being a quick bitch Gem sent three bullets flying the person way. I jump back as the body fell on my feet. I just witness someone die.

"Drag that nigga out out." Gem directed me and Blu.
"But." I began.
This time she pointed the gun at me.
"Bitch what? You wanna be next?" She ask me.
"Nah." I mumbled.
I picked up the feet and Blu got the upoer body.

"Let's stay down here to they finish." Blu insist.
"Hell no Gem ain't bout to kill my ass." I said.
"Well imma stay down here and search you go back up." She said.
I nodded and jog my way up the stairs.

I seen Sid knealing down to the guy and slap him.
"Wake the fuck up nigga." She said.
I watch in shock as his hell head roll back from him being unconscious.

"Move." Gem said pushing Sid out the way.
"Nigga if you don't wake your ass up , I will fucking blow your brain on these fucking walls." Gem said.
I was scared as hell I never seen Gem in action. I knew she caught mutiple bodies but this was crazy.

I watch as the man slur then woke up his eyes lock with mines and I closed them tight. I didn't want him to see me , I pity him. But I had money to make.

"Fuck the money at?" Gem bark.
"What money?" He snap.
"Nigga don't fucking play with me. I ain't with the damn mind games and shit. You got five fucking seconds before I kill your ass now talk!" She spat in his face.

The man pointed to the closet and I open it revealing a big ass white safe.
"Yall bitches set me up." I heard him say.
"Nigga you over there crying over pussy, shut the fuck up. Your ass is getting fucking rob by four bad bitches." Sid said.

"I swear if I get my hands on yall , yall dead bitches." He said.
I look up and saw that this time Gem was in his face. The dude was brave he didn't flench or nothing.
"Hold this." She said handing her gun to Sid.
Sid took the gun and Gem took her knife out of her bottom pocket.

"Say what nigga?" She laugh swinging the knife in his face. He sat there unfaze of her actions. Hell if that was me my ass would have been gave her the combination.

"Whats the code?" I ask him. Hell i was pleading with my eyes. I wanted this over and fast.

"Fuck off." He spat at me.
"You got balls I see." Gem said.
I watch as Gem got between his legs and cuff his dick in her hand. I thought she was about to suck it when she spat on it.
"Feels good?" She ask him.
He didnt answer. I watch as she grab ahold of his balls hard this time and he shot up.
"Fucccck!" He scream.
"Shut up." Sid box him dead in his mouth.
I seen blood dripping off his mouth to stomach. Gem raise her knife up and smile.
"Lets play a game, shall we." She said.
"Come here Loe." Sid said.
"No stay there , I need you there." Gem said.
I breathe a sight of relief hell I didn't wanna be close to that.

"How long you take to answer me the quicker your nuts drop." Gem said.

"Oh my God." I cringe. She was gonna cut this man nuts off one by one.

"Fuck you." He spit in her face.
Blu slide in and stand by me tears in her eyes. Like me having someone get kill was new to our eyes.

We watch as Gem laugh and slice one of his balls off. She hold it in her hand as the man piercing scream echo.
"Look my nigga , i gotcha balls in my hands." She giggle.
I didn't see a damn thing funny this bitch was insane.
"Code?" Sid ask.
"5-14-7-0." He cried
I immediately put the combination in and the safe open.
"Holy shit." I said throwing out the cash.
"Here." Sid toss Blu the bag and we both stash cash in there.
"Clean out his pockets." Gem told Sid.
Sid ran to his pants and throwed the money at us like we was some cheap hoes.

"Nice doing business with you." Gem said to the crying man.
"You gonna let him live?" I ask her hopefully.
"He dying with one ball left." She laugh.
She roll her eyes at me and six bullets went to his head.
She was a true heart less ass bitch.