19

~Sid
I was sitting in the waiting room looking at kids play , and parents arguing with their kids. I guess my baby was gonna have me for both a mom and dad.
"Hello." I said answering my phone.
Wayne was forever blowing up my phone , talking reckless shit. Just because his dick was gold doesn't mean his ass was. I didn't even know why I tolerate his ass. He dont even want this fucking baby.

"Wassup?" He laugh.
I cuff my mouth so no one in the waiting room could hear me.
"What the hell you want , Wayne?" I snarled.
"Damn , why you being hostile to a nigga. Done got the dick two times and dont no how to act." He joke.

My nose was burning and I knew I was on the verge of crying. His ass didn't even know what hostile meant.

"Just leave me alone ok? You don't want the baby , i understand. So stop fucking texting and calling me making me feel like less of a person. I already told you I will be keeping this baby , with or without your help." I spat.
People were looking at me as tears ran down my face, i was an emotional mess. When it comes to Wayne i let all my guard down and lost my backbone.
"Man I ain't trying hear that shit , you acting like a nigga can't check up on you." He said.
"Don't you got other shit to do beside harass me? Damn don't your ass got weed to sale today?" I said.

Yeah Wayne ass sale drugs , hell I rob niggas and he sell drugs. We a fuck up thing. The only good thing about it is , I stop and trying to better myself.
"Way the fuck you at? And dont be fucking putting my business out." He spat.
"None of your damn business , and dont catch no attitude with me." I cross my legs and closed my eyes.
"You bet not be fucking no other nigga." He told me.

I open my eyes and kick the red ball back to the crying child. Hell makimg my fucking head hurt from all that screaming.

"Why you care? And if I was your ass couldn't do nothing about it." I said.
"Get fuck up Sid , I swear i'll bust a cap in your ass." He threat.
"Wayne what do you want? You already said what you had to say last time. And I done told you I'm not getting rid of this baby." I fuss.
"Way you at?" He repeated.
"Hospital , I got an appointment." I told him.
I heard him suck in a breathe of air. Hell I should be the one frustrated.
"Man , Sid dont fucking lie." He said.
"Hell imma lie for , Wayne? Im at the damn hospital." I shout causing people to stare.
"Which hospital?" He ask.
"St. Hamilton's , why?" I ask.
"Im coming." He told me.
I wanted to smile but I fought the smile that was coming on my face.
"Im up next just wait for me in the parking lot." I said.
"Word." He said before hanging up.
Right on que the nurse call my name.

"Come back here this way." Dr Danielle said. Last time I went to this hospital I was donating blood to a foundation.

I follow Danielle in the room and she told me to sit on the exam table.

"Long time no see." She smile.
"I know , its been a while." I said.
"Whats up with you?" She ask.
"Im pregnant." I said looking down.
"Well lets see , grab the white gown and lay on the bed. Imma give you an ultrasound to make sure everything is alright with you and the baby." She said.
I quickly grab the gown and went into the changing room. Loe was calling me but I ignore it. I didn't need nomore stress on me.

"Ready." I smile coming back.
Even though I wasnt happy , I could at least fake it.

"If you will lay back , we can get started." Dr. Danielle said.
I layed back and my gown was up revealing my flat stomach.
"Now imma apply this gel , it's gonna be a little cold." She said.

I winced a little as she smear the gel all over my stomach.
"Let's take a look." She said moving the monitor on my stomach.
I turn to the left and saw fuzzy moment.
"Well you a indeed pregnant." She smiled.
"Yeah."
"But your stress level , is a little too high and you are just in the first trimester." She told me frowning.
"Yeah , I'm working on that I promise I'll be normal in no time." I assure her.
"I hope so , don't put the baby in danger nor yourself. You can change out." She told me.
After i change into my clothes she gave me a prescription for the pills I need and i was on my way out.