32

~Federal Bureau of Investigation
"We got a problem." Ruth said.
I look up and he had the board up , same four girls. Gem, Sid , Blu , Loe. The only thing that was different was Blu and Loe was circle.

"We always got a fucking problem." Paul fuss.
"Why the hell you got this shit up after we agree not to speak of it?" Jenmy said.

I watch as Ruth face redden , i could tell he was aggravated.
"What's up?" I said trying to cool down the tension.

"Yeah why the fuck those two girls got red circles around their head?" Rigie ask.
"Their missing." Ruth said causing every one to gasp.
"Shut the fuck up and keep pn yapping that dog mouth." Paul said.
"This aint no joke. Two of the most wanted people missing." He yelled.
"Technically they aren't most wanted in the government book only in your book." I said.
"Watch your mouth Eric." He spat.
"You really got me fuck up , dont you? Your bald headed ass trying to play good cop and bad cop. Keep fucking with the streets your ass gonna end up playing dead cop. Aint nobody gonna hold a candle to your funeral." I told him.
"Thats cold." Rigie said.
"You thing you in charge now Eric? Fuck you know abour the system." Rigie said slamming his little pointer on the wooden table.

I look around the table and everyone was waiting on my answer.
"What the fuck i dont know? I know this so call system is fuck up. We suppose to be protecting people , seem like we putting them in danger ,all because you wanna chase after four asses." I said.
"Eric right Ruth. We already made an agreement not to focus on this case. It been was throwed out of the sysyem." Jenny agree.
"And i dont see why we chasing them , and we focusing on the kids." Paul add his input.
"Y'all getting on my last nerves." He saod throwing the bored across the room.
"You getting on our nerves. Shit you making shit hot now. I aint got time for your bitch ass. Don't be fucking switch up your do's." I yelled.
"Damn right. Someone need to stand up to his ass." Rigie said.
"Fuck we gonna focus on?" Ruth said rubbing his bald head.
"This. Two four year olds were snatch from their homes , playing in their back yard. Last month we had a case similar to this , but for some reason it was ignore , do to the other cases." Jenny spoke.
"And do we have any clues?" Paul said.
"Speak with intelligence nigga. And yes we have multiple clues. The suspect is a Caucasian man , he stands at 5"9 , jet black hair , no hair in the middle of the head , small circle glasses and ugly as fuck." Jenny said.
"Well damn you just describe Ruth." Rigie laugh.
"Fuck off , the hell imma do with two small ass kids. That's sick as fuck." He spat.
"Calm down , damn its a lot of detestation in the air. Y'all little beef should be innocuous. Have no effect on y'all." I said.
"Right." Jenmy nodded.
"Look you guys , I'm sorry I'm just frustrated. The wife file a divorce and trying to take the house , you know y'all my friends." Ruth said.
"Boe , aint nobody wanna hear your business and yeah you cool I guess. Hell long as you cutting them checks this way your wife can suck this dick all I care." Paul said.
"I'll fuck you up." Ruth said coming to Paul.
"Y'all childish as fuck , but like Jenmy said let's focus on this case. Men like this need to be off the streets , they endanger to society , and last thing i need is another child snatch up." I said.

"Damn right." Rigie said.
"What you say Ruth? You think you can stay focus and let the girls be for right now?" Jenny ask.
"Yeah i guess shoot." He suck his teeth.
"Guess or know , pick one motherfucker." I said.
"Know." He said.
For some reason i like seeing this nigge get clown. He be coming in like he top notch security , but deeply a punk ass bitch. Thats good for his ass weak ass.
"Ok then lets get our asses on this case and save these kids. I just hope the worse hasn't happen yet." Rigie said.