21

~Gem
"I dont know." I laugh.
Eric was at my house and we was playing would you rather. It was childish but yet fun.
"So you wouldn't rather fuck a dog than a rat." He question.
"My nigga you wilding , but any way what you been up to?" I ask him crossing my legs.
"Nothing work and chilling with Wayne." He said.
At the mention of Wayne name my face turn sour. Hell Sid told me how he treats her.
"Yall like night and day." I said dryly.
"Yeah , but that nigga like my brother." Eric said.
I felt bad , Eric lost a brother cause of me. And im here playing house with this nigga.

"I know how you feel." I said getting up.
"Where you going?" He ask.
I couldn't stand for people to mention their family to me. That shit make me wanna get out in the streets and rock somebody. Niggas dont care about nobody family , fuck outta here.
"To the bedroom." I smirk.
"Can a nigga join?" He ask getting up.
I nodded and walk slowly up stairs. I was holding out on the sex , I didnt wanna be like Sid and get knock up with a nigga baby. But getting dick couldn't hurt. Well i hope not. I was letting everything go.

When I made it to my bedroom , I hesitated. I didn't trust this nigga , but yet I didnt trust what im capable of doing.

"Come on ma." Eric said causing me to spend around.
His foot steps was so silent , glad he didn't try to murk me cause he would have caught me. And I never slip. But I got rid of all my guns and knives , well mostly the one's I been using.

"What you trying do?" I ask playing it cool.
"Dont matter , I aint trying to take advantage of you." He told me causing me to smile.
I got up and grab his hand leading him to the bed. When he got on the bed I push him til he was halfway on the bed.
"Maybe that's what I want. Maybe need. I might like you taking advantage of me." I smirk straddling him.

My body move up and down on him. The only thing that separate us was clothes , we was making hella friction.
"Stop playing , get the real thing." He told me.
"Maybe this how real it gonna ever get." I joke.
His eyes became hooded and i knew the next move before it happen.
He end up flipping me over. He was on top and I was on bottom.

"This gonna be a challenge?" He ask me.
"Painless I hope. I didnt have sex in a while." I admit.
"Dont worry , you in good hands." He said with his hands roaming my body.
His hands slip under my shirt and my nipples harden as he felt under my bra. I was completely turn on. He wasnt even fucking me and i was going wild. I was acting like a virgin , a reborn virgin.

"If you serious be serious." I said stopping his hand.
I didnt have time for foreplay , i didnt really need it.
"You got jokes , I see." He said before splitting my dress down the front.
"That shit cost 650 dollars." I said.
"Dont worry , I gotcha." He said.
My body raise up as his hand brace my panties. I felt his rough touch by my center and I began biting on my lip. His hand crept inside my lace panties then he rip them off.
"You sure as hell destroying everything." I joke.
"Not even close , I'm ready to destroy this pussy. And see if that shit bite back." He flip me over.
My bare ass was in the air. I felt the cold air on my ass and I immediately got wet. It didnt make no sense my pussy responded like a slut.

"Shhheet." I cried out as his hand slam down on my ass.
"You got a nice round ass." He said popping me yet again.

I didn't get a chance to see his dick. I guess he was one of them niggas who talk a good ass game , but was low key shame of their dick.
"You ready for this dick , Gem?" He ask me.
"I was born ready." I whimper.
I was tired of all this talking. Fuck talking I needed some bomb ass dick in my life.

I felt his dick nudging at my entrance , then I felt pain shot through my stomach.
"Wait wait wait." I said moving my pussy off him.
I was ready but damn , a bitch aint get dick in over a year. I'll be damn if i tap out cause of this. A bitch never give out.
"You can't take dick?" He said grabbing my waist and slapping his dick on my ass.
I look between my legs and my mouth drop. This nigga was extremely bless. Fuck! I didnt think I could take all of that inside me.
"Dont worry I'll fit." He said reading my mind.
"Hell maybe this wasnt a good idea. I like my pussy and i didnt need that shit in the E.R." i said seriously.
"Nah ma , too late to back down. Your ass was talking a big game. Just lemme get the tip in." He said.
"Only the tip?" I question.
I know i sounded stupid , but a bitch needed her walls.
"Yeah , I'll fuck you with the tip." He suck his teeth.
"Aight." I said getting back in position.
I felt as he put his head of his dick at my entrance I immediately close my eyes and bite my lip to muffle my cries.
"Fuck." I heard him protest.
His hands wrap around my waist and my pussy stretch. This shit was beyond what i felt before.

"You lied!" I scream out when I felt him thrust fully inside me.
I felt his dick in my stomach and it was hurting like hell. Tip my ass.
"Calm down baby girl. Just take this dick." He said moving inside me.
"Shhhhh." I hiss out everytime his dick slide in and out of me.
"You on birth control , right?" He whisper in my ear.
I nodded , hell there was no way I was gonna let that nigga raw me with out me having no back up. Fuck I look like.
"Fuck me faster." I throwed my head back. Even though this shit hurt , it was still feeling good as fuck.

Eric grab ahold of my pony tail and wrap his hand in my hair. Nigga was about to snatch my weave out my fucking scap.
"Back up on this dick." He said slowing down his strokes.
His dick was fucking huge. That shit was feeling like he was fucking me with his arm or some shit.

The theory was tight , thick bitches couldn't take dick.
"You got some good ass pussy." He said biting the back of my neck.
I moan in response , he telling me something i already know.
Hell a bitch tap out and all , but this nigga kept going. My pussy was fucking weak , poor thing needed to be soak up in ice.

Im good in the streets but today Eric prove my pussy couldn't take his dick.