26

~Gem
"You scared of this dick?" Eric ask me.
"Nah i just dont want it." I smirk.
Lately i was forever at Eric house or vise versa. I know i was playing a dangerous game , but i didnt care at all. I was gonna always be a winner. Checkmate bitch !

"Cause you scared of Tyson." He said.
"Who the fuck is Tyson?" I laugh.
"My dick , you don't remember me beating up that pussy?" He ask.
"Boy boo , you jockey." I smile.
"But this dick aint no joke , play with it." He said.
"A little too late for that , don't you think?"
"So you aint gonna lemme get in that pussy today?" He ask.
"My period on." I lied.
Hell i was low key scared of the dick. My coochie was acting up ever since i got the dick.

"Mmm , anything you say Gem." He emphasis my name.
"I like how you say my name baby , can you moan that shit?" I joke.
"You goofy i swear."
"I know right? Im a lot of things , little do you know." I smirk.
"Oh really? Inform a nigga." He said.
I felt this awkward moment between us , like i dont mess up. It was like he wasn't reading between the lines.
"Im me." I smile weakly.
"I can see that. Hell why you want open up to a nigga? I dont gossip." He said causing me to smile.
"You never give a person your all , they will take advantage of that " I said seriously.
"So you one of them hard core tough girls?" He ask.
"Something like that , but im different." I shrug.
"And what make you so special?"
"My shit legit , it aint no if and buts. Its i will." I said flatly.

"You remind me of a lot of someone." He said.
"I doubt that. Im the one and only. If a bitch can do something , i can do better." I said.
I dont do comparison. Everybody is unique in their own way. You got the good , the bad , the evil , and the ruthless. I fit in all thoses categories.

"I understand , but hell you aint letting a nigga know nothing." He told me.
"What you mean?" I ask.
"Seem like you holding back. Trust me i aint trying to harm you or nothing." He said sincerely.
"Trust me thats the least of my worries. And plus im not an open person. Im not good telling my feelings. When im ready i will speak up. But until now dont press the issue." I said.

"I feel you ma." He said.
"He you never told me what you do for a living." I said.
I was sleepimg with a nigga and i didnt know nothing about his occupation.
"Thats not really important? Trust me it aint nothing illegal. Uncle Sam kicks a nigga ass." He said.
Hell i could be giving my pussy up to a nigga who flip burgers at McDonalds , fuck he mean.
"True." I said brushing it off.
"Dont worry , you'll know sooner." He said.
"How soon?" I ask curious.
"Soon , its nothing to sweat about really. Hell its paying good and a nigga eating." He said.
"Right , thats all that matter. Money control the world." I smile showing my teeth.
"You think so?" He ask.
"Trust , i know so. Without momey what will we have? What will we be?" I said.
"A lot of things. Money dont really mean shit. It only cause problems all in the end." He said.
"You may be right , but I am not really concern about that right now. Plus you shouldn't sleep on nobody." I told him.
"I dont , trust me." He said.
"Thats good , at least we agree on something." I smirk.
"We can agree on alot of things if you speak up. Hell we agree on one more thing though." He said.
"Oh yeah? And that is?"
"This dick." He laugh.
"You so fucking childish. Aint nobody want that limp dick." I lied.
"Limp? But wasnt you the person begging me to stop when i put the tip in? Or have you forgot." He said.
"Fuck you nigga conceited little ass." I said getting up stretching.
"Damn shawty that ass. And aint nothing little bout Eric. You should know of all people. Cant take dick trash talking ass." He said.
"Word , I heard ya." I smile.

A crazy nigga after my heart , ! Not! A bitch cant fall in love , if she already in love with the money.