17

~Loe
"I miss you." Kaleb said looking at me.
Kaleb was my boy friend for 8 months. We was on and off every once and a while. I mean ever relationship wasn't perfect but hell I'm trying to keep my man. Not about to let another bitch take what I built.
"I miss you too." I smile.
"Damn , you just fucking perfect. You not gonna find a sexy women like you who still a virgin." He said making me frown a bit.
See I did sort of lie and told Kaleb I was a virgin , only because I wasn't thinking.
"You think so?"
"Shit , ion know what i'll do if i let you go." He said making me blush.
"Hold that thought." I said when my phone rang.
I look up at my caller ID and Gem picture pop up.
"Wassup?" I answer.
"I need you to do your rounds , i know you maybe busy or whatever , but you know when I call you answer." Gem said.
I look over to Kaleb and his ass was trying to ease drop like a bitch.
"Yeah , imma meet you at your house." I said.
She hung up and i face a stone faced Kaleb.
"What was that all about?" He ask.
"That was um Gem she needs my help." I said.
"With? Hell can't you tell Gem you spending time with your man. Every time that bitch call you bust your ass to get to her." He clench his jaw.
"Look kaleb I'm sorry , but i gotta go. You welcome to stay here til i get back." I offer.
"Yeah what ever." He suck his teeth.
I wanted to stay so bad , but hell Gem was making everybody do one last round.
"Sorry." I mumbled before walking out.

When i got to Gem yard she was already outside sitting in her car. I didnt bother knocking on the window i just hop in.
"Where we headed." I said killing the silence as we drove.
"To make money." She said dryly.
I nodded and bite my lip.
"Look it's gonna be alright , shit the faster we get in the quicker we get out." She assure me.
"Thank you." I said.
I watch as Gem drove her face was serious and her jaw was clench tight. She had a lot of tension built up in her.
"This it?" I said pulling up to a brick house.
"Yeah , why you look worry. No fear , no problems." She said.
"This Kaleb brother house." I stutter.
"Really? Well that's good. You ain't know they had it like this for me to want to rob them? Did you? A lot of niggas got secrets." She said.
"We can't rob them." I said putting my head down.
"Why the hell not! They got fucking money , hell just get your ass in there and give that nigga some pussy." She yelled.
I was shock , confused , angry, amd hurt. Fuck i look like giving my boyfriend brother pussy. That's fuck up. Especially sime i wont even give Kaleb pussy.
"That's nasty." I told her.
"Bitch what? Now you wanna talk about nasty. When you was fucking ever nigga and drugging them your ass aint say that shit. Nasty my ass. Dont talk my fucking head off , with that bull shit. It aint hard to fuck your nigga brother. You fucking making me mad." She said.
I look at Gem and her nose was flare and her pupils were dilated. I never seen her like this. I guess playing with her money was no joke.
"I cant." I breathe.
"Its either that or you die. Ion fuck with flams." She said showing her gun.
"Okay , I'll do it." I bite my lip.
I was more scared of Gem then anything else. I guess it wont be hard as i make it seem.
"I swear to God , and thats on my life. If you fuck this up or act like a fucking bitch Loe , imma blow the roof off that bitch. And its only gonna be one bitch walking outta there alive and well. And that's gonna be me. Now I like you and all , but I fucking hate flams. You cant be a boss bitch and a flam. Hell you got to pick one." She said.
"I understand , lets go." I said.
"You go , imma be out here waiting and here." She said passing me a medicine bottle.
"Aspirin?" I said reading it.
"Nah , never think what you see in the outside will be whats in the inside." She told me.
"Im guessing this will knock a grown man out." I said putting the bottle in my short's pocket.
"A whole fucking army." She said.
"Thanks." I said before walking out.
"Remember what I said Loe , dont fuck this up. Hell you dont even have to fuck him. Sit down , have drinks with your brother in law , when his ass not looking you know what to do.
Then come get me." She said.
"Gotcha." I said before walking up the steps.

Lord be with me , I was making a deal with the fucking devil's momma.