5

~Gem
I walked out my bathroom with my gold cotton towel wrap around my body. I was about to throw some clothes on until I heard someone in my house. I quickly grab my gun. Someone ass was about to get body. Naked or not I could still kill your ass.

I slowly open my bedroom door and made my way to the noise. Some brave motherfucker was in my kitchen.

"Bitch!" I yelled dropping my gun on the couch.
"Fuck you yelling for?" Sid said.
Sid dumb ass was in my house fixing a sandwich.
"I almost laid your ass out." I said.
"Bitch you need help." She told me.
"Fuck you going dress up like that? And why the fuck you in my house." I ask her taking a piece of her sandwich.
"We going to the club and because I'm your bestfriend and I got a key." She kiss me on my cheek.
"Ewwwe bitch you put your dick sucking lips on me. Hell imma have fucking bumbs tomorrow morning. And for what?" I ask.
"To hang out , get out a little. No killing no robbing." She said.
"Ughh I guess , you lucky I got enough money to lay low. But you know me I never sleep. Sleep is for the rich , a bitch like me gonna stay poor to keep grinding." I said.
"Yeah ok Gem , go put on some clothes." She smack my butt.
"Gay ass." I shout over my shoulder.
"I like dick you should know." I heard her said.
I shook my head and made my way to the closet. I search through all my clothes til I found the outfit I was looking for. It was this white and gold dress that stop three inches above my knee and snug tightly around my waist. I grab my matching heels and began wanding my hair til my curls drop below my back.
I look in the mirror I look bad as fuck.

I grab my purse and put my knife in it. I strap my gun under my dress like usual. A bitch will never be caught without her piece. Aint no nigga nor bitch gonna catch me ever slipping.
"Damn girl." Sid joke when I came out.
"I look good , dont I?" I twirl around doing a 360.
"You too fucking relax , come here." She said.
I made my way to Sid and she pat me down. When she got to my left leg she cuff my gun and unstrap it.
"Really Gem." She said annoyed.
"What?" I ask.
It was just my gun , hell I didnt see nothing wrong with it.
"Come on , its me and you. We going out to have fun hell I said no robbing and no killing tonight." She said.
"What if someone try us?" I asked.
"No." She said shaking her head making her bun bob on top of her head.
"How bout-" I begun before I was cut short.
"Still no , damn Gem. Leave the fucking gun." She fuss.
"Fine." I said tossing it under my couch were I kept my other guns. Hell I didn't care I still got my knife , I wasn't afraid to cut a bitch.
"Now lets go have a good ass time." She said grabbing my hand.
"We taking separate cars or?" I ask.
"Nah mines , cause if I get stupud drunk you can drive home and bring me back safe." She laugh.
I shook my head and got in the passenger seat.

We been driving for 15 minutes til we reach the stop light.
"Gem?" Sid said looking at me.
"Was sup doll?" I smile.
"I know your crazy ass got that knife." She said.
I tried to hide my smile , she know me so well.
"How you figure?" I said trying to play it off.
"Come on I'm your bestfriend , plus you holding on to your purse like your life depend on it." She joke.
"Hahaha , shut up and drive." I said.

When we reach the club it was live as fuck. Bitches was hanging on the sideline whispering in men ears. Hees were sucking dick in the alley, couples were dry humping and niggas were popping mollies.

"Enjoy your night boss lady." Sid said.
All I could think of was how much money these men got and how long it will take me to get it.
"Okay." I lightly smile.
"Liva a little and I don't wanna see that crazy killer look in your eyes tonight. Hell have some fun. Get some dick and let the man live and keep his money." Shs said over the loud music.

I nodded. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have fun for once. I hope not