16

~Blu
"Baby just talk to me." Carlos said to me.
I was on the phone with my boyfriend Carlos , well ex boyfriend. This nigga didn't know how to stop.

"About what Carlos?" I ask.
I was frustrated as hell , his ass wanna act right when i didnt want nothing to do with his ass.

"Us." He breathe.
"There is no us." I pressed.
"Please baby."
" Madarikatu Gorroto zaitut , merezi me dont." I said.
"What?" He said confused.
"I said I fucking hate you , you don't deserve me. Thats in Basque."
"Please I made some mistakes but I change." He cried.
"Change when? Your broke ass got a fucking job, an apartment. Hell do your ass even got a wallet?" I ask.
"Blu , I dont know why you acting like this. You always tripping then wanna put that bitch in our relationship." He told me.
"First of all , I didn't put no bitch in our relationship. And dont fucking talk about Gem like that. You dont fucking know her." I said.
"Lemme find out way that little bitch lay her head , imma lay her ass out." He told me.
"Good luck with that." I said annoyed.
"Lemme come by." He said.
"Ok , Carlos come." I smiled.
"Gimme a minute." He said before hanging up.
I had plans and not killing plans. I was gonna do what I know best. But this nigga aint had no money , I had other power. Power of my pussy. I didnt bother shaving , hell he was going get the pussy flurry with no worries.
I stood leaning on the bar stool drinking a martini until Carlos knock on the door.
"Come in." I yelled putting my glass down.

Carlos walk in wearing tims and jeans. I shook my head , his ass can dress but couldn't afford the clothes he wear.
"Wassup?" He ask coming towards me.
"You." I said grabbimg his white shirt and closing my eyes.
"Whats wrong?" He ask me.
"Nothing." I said raising his shirt over his head.
"Stop." He place his hand over mines.
"No I need this." I look him in his eyes.
He nodded as if he understand. But he didn't.

Carlos shirt came off and his pants , he stood there almost naked.
"Come here." He grab me.
My dress slip off leaving me with my black lace bra and matching panties.
"I need you." I breathe.
Carlos pick me up bridal style and took me the bedroom.
"Take them off." I said.
As Carlos took his boxers off I unhook my bra and slid down my panties.
"Damn." He said looking up.
I felt the pressure as his heavy body lay on me.
"Put a condom on , Carlos." I said pushing him.
"Man , imma pull out." He told me.
He done got me fuck up , last thing I wanma do is be stuck with his child. Fuck that.
"No , I want you to put a condom on." I repeated.
He pop up with an attitude and grab the condom that was laying on the dresser.
"Happy?" He ask getting back on top of me.
"Put it in." I smirk.
I was waiting for this , waiting to have him inside me.
I felt the pressure of my walls expanding as he shove his dick in me.
"Fuck." He groan.
I open my legs wider to get a better feeling. His head creep on my shoulder as my nails dug down on his naked back.

"Carlos." I whisper.
I wasn't the type to communicate durimg sex but I wanted him to know I was here beneath him and not some slut off the streets.
"Your pussy feel different." He told me.
I smiled , fucking niggas and robbing niggas was crazy. But one thing I couldn't deny half of those men had some bomb ass dick. Too bad I wont be getting that again. I didnt give a damn what Carlos think. Hell I do the most fucking any way , but I'll be damn if my shit was loose.

"I know."
The look on his face was comical as hell. We was arguing and fucking at the same time. Shit was weird as fuck.

"Get up." I told him.
"The fuck?" He said.
"Come on Carlos I'm done." I said annoyed.
"Man you tripping." He said getting up.
"I just wanted to have you inside me , even though i could barely feel a thing. It was straight though. I needed you inside me one last time." I said.
"The fuck , bitch you lost your mind. Dont come for my dick. I can't help you spread your fucking legs to any other nigga. Your pussy feel fucking different. A nigga know when his bitch fucking every nigga" He said .
"You know what I ain't even gonna retaliate on that . And you right I am fucking niggas , so what kill me over it. I gets the dick. You thought this was a I can fuck Blu and get back in her life? Oh hell nah. This aint it. I need you to listen and to listen good." I walk over to him naked as the day ri was born.
"What?" He bark.
"Remember this pussy , because this will be the last and final time you get it. I rather let a home less man eat my ass before i let you." I spoke truthfully.
"You a whore." He said walking down the stairs.
"I know I am hell at least I admit to being one. And you worth less maybe you can sell your dick to buy you something. Hell suck someone dog dick, maybe they will pay. You know the way out the door. Goodbye." I said before laying on the bed.
I didn't have time to put on clothes , hell I didn't need to. This was my house and I live here.