Meeting Again and Passionate Kiss

Niran, Hiran, Yada and the rest of the team decided to go to a Korean restaurant. Niran was the last one to arrive. Hiran was already outside waiting outside for him.

"Niran! There is something that you need to know before you go inside. Thorm is here. Do you still want to go inside?" Hiran asked

"It's fine. I am moving on from him. It will take time to move on but I will be okay. Let's go inside. We are just here to eat and then leave right?" Niran said with a smile.

"Let's just ignore him and we will get through this night together. Want to do a girls night together after this?" Hiran asked while grabbing Niran's arm and pulling him inside the restaurant.

"Sure, we can have "Girls Night" after this. Can we not stay long though?" Niran asked

Hiran nodded and showed him to the table. Hiran sat between Niran and Thorm. Niran kept his mouth shut and just relaxed while everyone had a good time. Hiran talked mostly to Thorm. Thorm tried to get Niran's attention.

Thorm tried to give meat to Niran but Hiran took it. Thormed tried so much to get Niran's attention but he failed. So Thorm got it in his bright head to get everyone but Niran drunk. He poured Hiran, Yada, and the rest of the group some of the whiskey. Niran refused the drink and stayed with water.

Thorm never let the cups run out of whiskey. The bottle was empty when Thorm finally got a chance to talk to Niran.

"Niran, can we talk now? I need to explain why I have not been in contact with you. There have been many things going on and I could not reach out to you." Thorm said

"Thorm, it really doesn't matter anymore. What we had is in the past now. We both have our own lives to live. I should get Hiran back home." He stood up and grabbed Hiran by the arm. Hiran pushed him away from her.

She pushed so hard that he went backward. Thorm moved fast to catch Niran. Thorm gathered Niran into his arms and thorm hit the ground first with Niran into his lap.

"Thorm! Are you okay?" Niran put his hands on Thorm's face and then moved his hands over Thorm's arms and chest. Thorm started to laugh and gathered Niran in his arms.

"Niran. Calm down. I am perfectly fine. Let's get up off the floor. Let's get people home. Yada I know wanted to talk to you about what happened before. I told her to give you time because you are going through some things." Thorm said while still holding Niran.

Niran blushed and got up off Thorm's lap. Niran reached out to help Thorm off the ground. Thorm got his group up and out of the restaurant. Niran got Hiran up and out of the place as well. Niran put Hiran in his car. Thorm put his people in two different taxis and sent them home.

Thorm walked back to Niran's car. Niran stood by the driver's side. Thorm stood there.

"Let me follow you home. Then can we talk? Please, I really need to explain." Thorm pleaded with him.

Niran thought about it and nodded. He got in the car and drove Hiran to her place. She kept going about how selfish he was for not caring about anyone but himself. He let her carry on because he knew she didn't mean any of this.

He pulled into Hirans parking lot. He got her out of the car and helped her to her apartment. Niran got her inside and put her to bed. He wrote a small note and then left. He got back in his car and went home. Thorm was waiting for him with coffee.