Being Framed

Thorm woke up with a phone call from his office. There was a news release early that morning about Thorm having a slash fund and giving bribes to other major companies for contracts. Thorm was livid about the whole situation and had to go back to the office to do damage control.

Once he got showered and dressed, he went over to the bed and gave Niran a kiss on the cheek. "Rest love. I have to go to work. I will explain everything when I get back tonight. Sleep as much as you want. I will have someone come over to make you lunch. We will go somewhere tonight and talk." Thorm said to now a semiconscious Niran.

Niran moaned, nodded, and fell back asleep.

Thorm left for the office. Once he got in the car with the driver and assistant, everything was being told to him. All the accusations, media releases, and even board of directors calls.

Fifteen minutes later, Thorm, the assistant, VP, and other directors of the office were now having a meeting. Thorm did not tell any of them that he was going to be hiring an outside company to monitor/hack into their computers, phones, and even tablets that were used for work. Thanks to the contract that these people signed upon being hired, legally he could do this and not get backlash from it.

The VP, his sister, was acting dismissive and finding fault with Thorm at every turn. Everyone else was defending the CEO. During the meeting, Thorm reached out to the hackers he knew and asked them to hack everyone in the company starting with the people in the office, including himself. He just asked them to find anything suspicious to notify him asap.

The meeting concluded with everyone continuing their normal work as normal and to let him handle everything. Members of the board of directors called him while he was in the meeting, and he called each member back and scheduled a meeting the following morning. The PR team was trying their hardest to suppress the news.

Around noon, Niran messaged Thorm about making sure he ate lunch, Thorm lied and said he did eat lunch, but in reality Thorm was busy with meetings and phone calls.

The afternoon, he called everyone to work to hold a huge office meeting. Within the meeting, Thorm assured everyone that the company is going to be safe and that their jobs were secure and that there was nothing to fear. He also told people that if they felt like they needed to move on, he would personally write letters of recommendation for those who left. During a break around three pm, he told his assistant to book the aquarium for Niran and him tonight and to set up a candle light dinner there as well by the shark tank.

The assistant jumped on the task because he did not want to be in the meeting anymore. He would follow Thorm to hell and back. The meeting restarted and the assistant worked on his task, while Thorm continued to talk to people about what was going on.

By four pm, Thorm was now answering questions for people. Everyone had the same question mainly, "What is going to happen with the company?" Thorm, again, reassured everyone that as of right now, the company was okay. Then someone piped up about the stocks dropping in price. Thorm told everyone that once everything was solved, stock prices would go back up.

It was close to five when all questions were finally answered so Thorm decided on a treat for everyone. One paid day off this week. He had everyone draw a sheet of paper with the days of the week on them. Everyone drew different days and people were happy to have one relaxation day during the week. He would have more surprises for them later.

The workers left the meeting and the assistant came back with confirmation of the aquarium being rented out tonight with the candle light dinner by the shark tank. Thorm told the assistant to book massages for the whole group on their days off this week. The assistant called four different companies and got three to book massages for the whole company throughout the week.

The assistant then called the people who were off the following day with information about the massages and then he left work. Thorm dismissed the driver for the night and drove to pick up Niran. At the house, Niran was sitting on the couch looking upset.

"Love, I am home. Get dressed because we are going somewhere." Thorm said as he entered the living room. Niran got up from the couch and ran into Thorm's arms.

"Is everything on the news true? Are you guilty of these things?" Niran asked with tears in his eyes.

"Love, I will explain everything when we get to our destination. Go get dressed and then we will leave. I promise you I will tell you everything in the future and I will hold true to that. I need you dressed and ready in five minutes." Thorm looked down at Niran and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Niran left Thorm's arms and went into the bedroom to get dressed. He wore a simple outfit (like Kim wore in the beach part in Unforgotten Night), blue and cream striped shirt with cream pants. He left the room and saw Thorm on the phone again.

"Are you sure that there is evidence on the computer? What about the phone? Can you look into this for me? Call me back once you have more information. Can you email what you have now?" Thorm stopped talking and then after a moment he started talking again. "Alright. Thank you for your work. Have a good night."

Thorm looked at Niran with sad eyes. "Let's go. You deserve a fun night. Just remember this, where we are going, you love this place. I will tell you everything there and then we will have some fun."

Niran held out his hand for Thorm to grab. They left the house and went to the car. Thorm pushed Niran against the car and gave him a deep kiss. Unexpectedly, someone was taking pictures in secret again. Thorm Now knew about the person following them, but did not know who the person was. He would hire an investigator tomorrow because tonight was to calm his love nerves down.