DATE NIGHT (18+)

Thorm arrived home and saw Niran asleep on the bed. Thorm gently woke him up.

"Let's go on a date. I want to take you somewhere nice. I also have a couple surprises for you as well." Thorm said with a smile.

"Okay. Give me a little bit and I will be ready. Do I need to dress nice?" Niran said sleepily.

"Wear whatever you want. I am not going to judge you on what you wear." Thorm kissed Niran's cheek and got up and left the room.

Niran got in the shower. "Should I bring up being fired tonight? I don't want to ruin anything. I will just tell him I'm going on a vacation. I will leave tomorrow for a visit with my aunt. Yeah, let's do that." He got out of the shower and got dressed (think the teal shirt and cream pants from bed friends [yeah Bed Friends and Unforgotten Night are two of my favorite dramas in RL]).

He left the bedroom and saw that Thorm had changed as well. He wore a light gray suit (second episode on Unforgotten Night Kamol) and nice black shoes. He had a gentle smile on his face and held out his hand. He led Niran to the limousine and had him get inside. They ended up at a really fancy hotel. He booked the whole restaurant. There was a single table that was surrounded by roses and other different flowers.

Thorm led Niran to the table and pulled out his seat. Niran sat down and put the rose folded napkin onto his lap after unfolding it. Thorm called for the food. They served the first course, a cool soup and a small salad, with a glass of white wine. Once they finished, they talked.

Thorm talked about his day and went more into detail out the mergers that were being done. Niran held his tongue and didn't say that he knew about the company takeover and that he was fired. Niran did mention that he was approved for vacation and that he was planning to visit his aunt because she would not be aware of her brother's death. He would be gone by for about a week. He did get approval to move him over to Thorm's place.

Thorm ordered the rest of the food. They had a nice chicken dish with fresh vegetables. A different white wine was used. Thorm did ask if he could visit when he was gone. Niran approved, but he had to make sure that he was fully moved in before he came to him. Thorm agreed and then singled the desert.

On Niran's plate there was a note. He picked up the note and read it. "To my love, I want to thank you for forgiving me of all my shortcomings. You are my first real relationship. I want to take the next step. If you agree, our real desert is in the hotel room. If you agree, just nod or say yes. I love you, Thorm." He had tears in his eyes and just whispered yes.

Thorm heard him and quickly got up from the table and pulled Niran out of his chair gently. He picked up Niran in his arms, princess style. Niran wrapped his arms around Thorm's neck. Thorm carried him this way, until they got in the room. Thorm sat him on the bed, and leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was hot and heavy. By the time Niran pulled away, they both were breathing heavily. Niran stripped Thorm of his jacket and shirt. Thorm tried to kiss him, but Niran started to kiss Thorm's stomach.

Thorm pulled back and reached for Niran's shirt. He lifted the shirt and threw it to the side. He pushed Niran back on the bed and leaned over him. He was feeling up and down his body while kissing his partner. Niran moaned loudly. Thorm then moved to kissing his neck and then started to tease his nipples; all while unbuttoning Niran's pants and removing them with his boxers.

Thorm grabbed onto his penis and gently stroked Niran's member slowly. Niran pulled Thorm toward his face and they deeply kissed again. Niran reached in between and started to unbutton Thorm's pants. Thorm let go and stood up. He removed his pants and boy shorts. Niran's eyes widened when he saw how big Thorm was.

Thorm leaned over Niran again and kissed him passionately. He felt body again but this time he spread his legs and started to prepare for their first time. With Niran being an omega, he naturally gets wet in his hole. This made things a lot easier for Thorm. Thorm pushed two fingers in and Niran bucked a little as he adjusted. They were still kissing when Thorm added a third finger. After thrusting his fingers out, Niran broke the kiss and started to moan loudly and the pan screamed "I'm going to c..". His white liquid squirted between the two men.

Thorm flipped Niran on his stomach and told him to get on all fours. Niran complied and once in position, Thorm thrust in. They both moaned, and then Thorm started to move. After a few minutes, Thorm pulled Niran's torso towards him and while still thrusting, he kissed Niran hard. Thorm kept going faster and faster. "Thorm are you growing more?! You better not knot inside me..." Thorm rutted inside Niran. They did not wear protection. They wear counter measures he could take but he had 72 hours to do so.