Date night at the aquarium

After the deep kiss, Thorm let Niran get into the car. Thorm got in the driver's side and started the car.

"Wait Thorm. Did you put any cream on your burn? We need to clean it and apply more cream on the burn. I don't want you to get sick from this. Let's go back in and do this real fast." Niran said to Thorm with pleading eyes. Thorm sighed and turned off the car. He got out and waited for Niran at the door.

Niran followed Thorm into the bathroom and started to take off his shirt. Niran got a cloth and made sure he damped the cloth with warm water. Thorm watched Niran get the cloth wet and then turned around so Niran could wipe the area clean. Niran fussed over Thorm for five minutes while he wiped and cleaned the burn.

Thorm hissed a little when the cream was applied due to the pressure of Niran's fingers. "Lift your arms. I need to wrap the torso." Niran directed. Thorm lifted his arms and Niran then wrapped Thorm up so he could wear clothes without ruining them. Niran finished wrapping thorm up and left the room to get a new shirt. He got a black turtleneck shirt Thorm put on the shirt and then his jacket back on.

Finally they left the house. Thorm got back in the car and Niran in the passenger side. Thorm started the car and then drove to the aquarium. Niran was a little shocked that they would come back here because they were both here just the previous day. The manager of the aquarium greeted the two men as they parked and then led them into the entrance to the aquarium.

"Your food will be served in two hours. Do you want to do the activity now while you wait?" The manager asked.

"What activity?" Niran asked. Thorm wrapped one hand around Niran's waist and nodded. The manager walked away and thorm moved Niran and himself to follow the person.

"We are doing two things tonight. The first, feeding the penguins and the second, swimming with the sharks via walking on the floor of the tank. Once we do that, we will have dinner and then I will tell you everything." Thorm said in Niran's ear.

Niran grinned like a school kid getting a great grade on an exam. They got to the penguins area and followed the manager into the penguin area. They were both given their own buckets to feed the birds. Thorm let Niran have his because he wanted Niran to relax and have fun. Niran giggled the whole time. Thorm took a lot of pictures of Niran's happiness. Niran truly loved doing this. After the fish were all gone, Niran walked up to Thorm and gave him a huge kiss. "Thank you." was all that was said.

The manger then led them to the shark area in the back. They were informed to take a shower and then dry off and then get into the wet suits. Thorm and Niran got in the shower, kissing the whole time that they were cleaning each other's bodies. Niran was careful in the burn area. They took more time than they thought because the manager came in the bathroom, but not the shower area to get them. They quickly left the shower, dried off, and got into wetsuits.

Thorm made a call to his doctor about the activity and was assured that it was safe to do this and they were faxed over a doctor's approval for the activity. They put on the tanks and gear. Niran was getting more excited because by the time they got into the water before going down the ladder, he was dancing in excitement.

Thorm followed Niran into the water, but requested that he go first out of the two of them so Thorm could watch Niran come down. Niran agreed and watched Thorm go into the depths of water. Now that it was his turn, he was now nervous. He longed to do this for years and now that it was here, he didn't want this night to end. He took a deep breath and put on the mask so he could communicate with the group. He went down the ladder.

Thorm watched Niran descend to him and they took each other's hand and followed the leader. The leader told Thorm and Niran to stand together and then there were a few photographs that were taken. A shark was in the photo and swam right over them. Niran was so excited. The leader talked about the different sharks that they were seeing. Niran kept interrupting with facts about each shark. Thorm just listened to the two men talk. After 45 minutes, Niran ascended up the ladder and then Thorm followed.

They took off the gear again, then took a shower, and got dressed. Niran grabbed Thorm's waist and gave him a huge hug. Thorm smiled and kissed the top of Niran's head. Niran didn't let go but Thorm did move and led Niran to their area so they could eat. There was a table with food already waiting for them. Thorm pulled out Niran's chair and gently put Niran in the chair.

"Thank you for a fun evening, but I need to know what is going on. Are you in trouble?" Niran said with a smile.

Thorm sighed and looked at Niran. "Eat while I talk. After I tell you everything, if you have questions, please ask." Niran nodded and started to eat. "I honestly don't know much as of right now but there was a leak at the company. The person who did this, framed me as the fall guy. The reports are stating that I stole money, aka slash fund, from the company. This was done through taking bribes from companies that the company is working with. Some of the companies are new companies and I did not touch the contracts. I did sign off on the contracts but I was not part of the deal making.

I hired a team of people to look into this for me. They are monitoring the whole company and everyone who works under me. Even my father and grandfather are being looked into. I don't think anything will come from their side but one can not be careful. I have a feeling that things are going to get worse over the next week or two before this is settled.

The phone call you heard was about two people's computers and finding things on them. I asked the people to send me the evidence and I will be looking over everything tomorrow. As of right now, the company is safe. Most of the people who know my family are okay and trust us. They are not breaking contracts as of yet but I am confirming all of this tomorrow."