Date night part 2

"So what will happen if they break the contracts? Are the board members doing anything about the issue?" Niran asked after drinking some wine.

Thorm swallowed his food. "If the contracts get broken, then I will find another way to keep the company going. I think they won't because most of the companies are tied with family bonds. The board members really only care about money. We are holding a meeting tomorrow morning about this issue."

Are you still the CEO?" Niran asked

"As of now, yes I am. I don't plan on being removed either." Thorm said with a smile.

"I am coming with you to work. My area of training has been in data analysis. I can help you with getting all the data together. Let me...." Niran spoke but was interrupted by Thorm.

"I can't let you be a part of this. I think you being fired because of what you "did" is the start of this whole thing. I am going to find these people and I am going to make them pay for it. Can I ask you something? Is there anyone from your past that might have a grudge against you? Any friends that have just stopped talking to you?" Thorm asked.

Now it was Niran's turn to think. Thorm ate a little while giving Niran time to think.

After a few minutes, the moment finally clicked into Niran's head. "Do you think that Hiran or Sanan would do something like this?"

"You tell me?" thorm said and then took another bite of food.

"I don't think Sanan would do this because he is my closest friend and I have known him for a long time. He would never do anything like that to me. We don't even work in the same company. Hiran was acting weird the last time I saw her at my old company. She didn't talk to me much. Can you get someone to look into her for me?" Niran leaned back in his chair with a frown.

"I will call people up tomorrow. For now, let me handle things for you. I will get this resolved as fast as possible. Tonight is the last date we will have for a few weeks. Well date outside our place. We can still do "Date night" at home right?" Thorm said.

Niran nodded and finished his meal in silence. Thorm wasn't in the mood to talk either. These lovers could be in each other's company, be silent, and them both being okay with this. After they finished dinner, they walked around the aquarium some more and then left.

Once they got to the car, Niran turned toward Thorm, wrapped his arms around Thorm's neck, and gave him a deep kiss. Thorm leaned into Niran, which put Niran's leaning on the car, and deepened the kiss even more. Niran moaned as he moved his arms away from Thorm's neck and moved to feel Thorm's torso.

Thorm grabbed Niran's hands and just held them as they kissed. Then they broke the kiss and just stood there looking at each other. "Let's go home." Niran whispered. They got into the car and Held hands. Once they got back to the house, Niran and Thorm sat in the living room.

"Love, Are you still worried about what is going on?" Thorn asked while taking Niran into his arms.

Niran leaned back and snuggled with Thorm. No one spoke for a while. Niran had a lot to think about but he trusted his partner with everything. As long as Thorm did not go back into the past ways of not talking to him.

"Babe, do you think you will find out who is behind this?" Niran spoke suddenly.

Thorm held him tighter. "I think I know who is behind this all. I am more worried about you getting involved in this. I don't want anything to happen to you. Promise me this now. No matter how hard things get, you will get the help you need if you feel like the stress is too much."

"Promise. I will make an appointment with the therapist for us both later this week. It will be under my name so nothing can get tied back to you. I think speaking to Mark will do us both some good." Niran said while still in Thorm's embrace.

"Let's get ready for bed. If you want to come to the company tomorrow to help, we both will need to get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Hell, this week is going to be long." Thorm said.

Niran wiggled his way out of Thorm's embrace and held out his hand. "Then let's take a shower."

Thorm took Niran's hand and was led to the shower. While in the shower, They broth made slow sweet love to each other and then washed.

Niran got out of the shower first and dried off. Thorm watched Niran go and then stood under the shower and let the hot water pour over him. Ten minutes later, he finally got out, dried off, dressed and crawled into bed.

Niran went into Thorm's embrace and they both fell asleep. Niran woke from a nightmare that Thorm had died in a car wreck and that left him alone forever. His tears fell as he looked at his lover's face.

"I will always love you from now until the day I die. Even after, because I will wait for you to come to me so we can be together in the afterlife. You truly are my everything. I love you so much." Niran whispered and went back to sleep.

Thorm opened his eyes and tightened his hold on Niran. "I will only love you as well. You truly are the beat in my heart. If I lost you, I will never be whole again. You are my one and only. I love you my mate, love, and partner. You are the thing that keeps me grounded.