Finally imprinting each other (18+)

Thorm drove like a madman to get to his house. He was in a lot of pain. He kept cool to not make Niran worry about him. After what seemed like an hour, but in reality was only fifteen minutes, they arrived at Thorm's place. Thorm and Niran got out of the car and reached the door when the doctor pulled up behind Thorm's car.

"That is the doctor. Come on in and we all will go to my room so I can get examined." Thorm said while opening the door and let Niran go in first. The doctor got out of his car and gathered his medical kit and came to Thorm.

"Thorm? You never call me unless it is important." The doctor said.

"Go inside. I will introduce you to my partner and then we will get you to look at my back." Thorm said and let the doctor go inside. Thorm followed and closed the door. Thorm went to the living room where the two men were waiting.

"Niran, this is P'Ai. His whole family has been my family's doctor for five generations. P'Ai, this is my "Wife," Niran. You two should get to know each other. Come let's get this done." Thorm turned and went to his room.

The two men followed Thorm. Thorm got undressed and laid down on the bed. Niran was mad because Thorm was naked in front of another man. P'Ai noticed this and told Niran to not worry because he has his own husband. Niran relaxed at hearing that. The doctor looked over Thorm's back and told Thorm that he had second degree burns. P'Ai put Silvadene on the burnt skin.

P'Ai left more cream so Niran could apply some later on. Niran sat beside Thorm and did not get up when the doctor was done. "I am going to go. Make sure he takes pain pills. I am surprised he has not been screaming in pain right about now. The cream I gave you will help with healing. I will order some wraps for him when he wakes up. He needs to keep it clean and dry as much as possible. I will email more instructions when I get home. Thorm, take it easy for the next three to four days. If you can, work from home to rest and heal. I will see myself out."

"Thank you P'Ai. I will watch over him." Niran said with a smile. P'Ai packed his things and left the room. He closed the door behind him and left the house.

Niran got up from the bed, but was pulled back down. Thorm moved over Niran and started to kiss him. Niran hit Thorm on the shoulder to get Thorm to stop kissing him. After a few more kisses, Thorm lifted his head and looked at Niran.

"I need to get you pain pills. Let me up so I can get it for you." Niran said softly.

"Later. I have been wanting to have you under me since we met at the aquarium." Thorm kissed Niran again.

Niran moaned and returned the kisses. Niran was so caught up in the kiss that he didn't notice that Thorm unbuttoned his shirt. Thorm slowly made his way to Niran's neck. Niran moved his hands to grab Thorm's head and upper torso. When thorm moved to sucking and kissing Niran's neck, Niran finally let out a loud moan. Thorm moved one hand to Niran's chest. He squeezed the left nipple hard.

Niran grabbed Thorm's neck harder and moaned in pain. Thorm lifted his head. "Are you okay?" Niran nodded and kissed Thorm on the lips. He stopped the kiss and whispered shyly, "Bit me."

"Where?" thorm asked before he kissed Niran again.

"You decide." Niran said.

Thorm moved Niran's head to the side and kissed his neck again. Niran unknowing released his pheromones the same time that Thorm did when Thorm bit into Niran's neck. It was at this moment when they fully imprinted onto each other.

The night continued with rough foreplay. They spent the evening talking with their bodies. Kissing, biting, and even being tied up. Niran was the one the ended up tying Thorm up. Niran enjoyed watching Thorm struggle, but Thorm returned to favor as well. They both learned that they, as a couple, could be fully one together. Their sexual adventures were on a fully new level.

Despite the long foreplay, it was only once that Thorm penetrated Niran. Thorm made sure that Niran was fully prepared to take him by making sure that he was able to take three fingers. Once he rubbed more gel onto Niran's hole, asked for Niran to make the first move. Niran got on all fours and Thorm moved behind him. Thorm adjusted Niran and set his rod's head at the entrance. Niran rocked back just a little.

He felt the tip go in and then let Thorm continue with a nod of his head. Thorm gently pushed in but did not go in deep. He leaned over and kissed Niran's back. He moved in and out a few times gently. "Love, can we come together?" Niran asked. Thorm's response was to push in a little bit more.

Thorm was pleased when Niran moaned when he hit Niran's prostate. Moving in and out a little bit harder, Thorm gently moved more while reaching for Niran's rod. Thorm grasped Niran's waist with one hand while stroking Niran's rod with the other. Thorm felt Niran getting close and he was happy because he was about to find his own release. Niran moaned and shouted for Thorm to hurry up. Thorm stroke Niran faster and thrusted faster. Thorm finally moaned and released inside Niran. He kept thrusting in his hips for a few seconds more so Niran released as well.

Niran fell to the bed and thorm pulled out and laid beside Niran. Niran cuddled up to Thorm and they both fell asleep.