Marking each other (18+)

Thorm got up off the floor and picked up Niran off the floor. He carried Niran princess style into their room. He tossed Niran onto the bed and once Niran got settled, Thorm leaned over and gave him a kiss and then whispered. "Love, I'm going to take things to a new leave from the other night. I will bite you but tonight I am going to have a little help. Are you okay with this?" Thorm kissed Niran before Niran could respond.

"I will consent to this. Cream is my safe word right?" Niran said after breaking the kiss.

"I will be right back. I am going to grab some equipment." Thorm left the bed and went to the closet. He gathered rope, candles, and even one of his ties. He came back with the items in his hands and Niran's eyes went wide. "I will tell you what I am doing to you before I do it. Before we start, I need to know. Do you trust me? Do you consent to doing this with me?" Thorm sat down on the bed and put the items between them.

"I trust you and I consent to this. What will you do with the items?" Niran asked while picking up the candle.

"Because this is your first time doing anything like this, I am going to gently tie your hands up and have them secure so you can't move your arms but I am able to move your body in a way that I want. The tie is to blindfold you with. This is so you can enjoy using your other senses. I will bite you like last time, but I am also going to be using the candle to pour wax on your body. The wax will be warm but not hot enough to burn your skin. There will be red marks from the wax but it won't burn you. Tell me now, is there anything you are not comfortable with?" Thorm asked while moving his hand gently down Niran's torso.

"Let's try it. This will be a new thing for me. I have one request though." Niran looked at Thorm seductively. Thorm arched his brow in question. "Mark me. Tonight. Make me yours fully." Niran said with a moan as Thorm pinched his nipple.

"I can do that. It is not common practice for an alpha to be marked but if I am marking you, then you will have to mark me as well." Thorm said while moving to the other nipple and giving it a pinch. Niran moaned loudly again. Niran nodded and continued to moan while Thorm played with his body.

With one hand on Niran's body, Thorm picked up his tie and then blindfolded Niran. Thorm gave Niran a kiss and Niran relaxed into the kiss. They kissed for a while so Niran could get used to not being able to see. Thorns hands were moving up and down Niran's body. "Undress me Thorm. I need you now." Niran begged.

"Slow down, pet. We got all the time tonight. I am going to tie your hands up." Thorm said and moved to pick up the rope. Thorm got off the bed and tied one end of the rope to the post under the bed and then gathered Niran's hands above his head and tied them. "Is that too tight? I will not ask again next time." Thorm asked and then kissed Niran's neck. He drew back a little and then leaned back down and bit him on the shoulder. Niran moaned again but did not say anything. Thorm took that as a go ahead.

Thorm striped them on the rest of their clothes. Thorm picked up the candle and lit the wick. Thorm held the candle with one hand but leaned over and kissed the head of Niran's rod. Thorm started to go down on Niran when he lifted the candle and poured the wax onto Nirans torso. Niran jerked his pelvis up and his rod went deeper into Thorm's mouth and throat. He moved the candle around Niran's torso. "Thorm stop. I am going to..." Niran came before he could finish the sentence. Thorm swallowed the cum and got up. He blew out the candle and set the candle on the nightstand. He flipped Niran's body and moved over him. "I am going to mark you now. After I come, I will untie you and then you can mark me."

Thorm entered two fingers into Niran's hole and moved in and out. He found the prostate again and kept hitting it. Niran lifted his hips more and spread his legs more as well. Thorm added a third finger. "Not your fingers. I need you inside me." Thorm bit Niran's ass after hearing Niran beg for his rod to be entered. He moved to the other cheek and bit that one hard as well. He thrusted his fingers in and out.

"I am going to come soon, pet. Let's do this together." Thorm moved over Niran and bit the side of Niran's neck hard. It was enough to draw blood. Thorm thrusted into Niran when he marked him. Niran screamed in pleasure when all this happened. Thorm held onto Niran's waist and thrust hard and deep into his now marked mate. He did not release from marking him. Thorm reached around Niran's waist and moved his hand up and down Niran's rod.

"YES!!!!!" Niran screamed because his senses were in overload. Thorm started to thrust faster and harder. Thorm moved his hand faster on Niran as well. Thorm bit harder for the last time when both men came together. Niran fell to the bed, which cause thorm to follow. Thorm now laying on Niran released his bit and licked his mark closed. Thorm removed the blindfold and released Niran from his bondage. Niran did not move for a good two minutes but Thorm moved to the side of Niran.

Niran lifted his head and looked at Thorm with a smile. "You did well love. I am pleased." Thorm said while rubbing Nirans back.

"Can I mark you now?" Niran asked softly. Thorm nodded and sat up so Niran could mark him. Niran got up and sat on Thorm's lap. Thorm tilted his head to bare his neck. Niran leaned in and kissed where he was going to mark him. Then he bit down hard. Thorm put a hand on Niran's head and moaned softly. Niran bit harder than before and fully marked him. He released the bit and licked it closed.

Thorm moved their bodies so that he was over Niran and he thrusted into Niran again, and for the rest of the night, they did a combination of sweet and rough love making.