Andy Imagine #1 Cooking

Andy was stressed out. He just got back from touring, which was stressful enough on its own, but usually him and the rest of the band had a few days to relax before going back to the studio. Not this time. They were back working full time the day after the tour ended.

Since he was so stressed out, you decided that you would make Andy dinner. It was the least you could do, since he did so much for you. Problems? Andy was vegan, and you knew zero vegan recipes.

With a sigh, you plopped down in front of your laptop, and started googling vegan recipes. A few minutes later, you found a recipe for vegan mac and cheese, and decided to try and make it.

You start by boiling the vegan pasta Andy always keeps in the house. The recipe called for onions, carrots, and potatoes, so you chop them up while the pasta is cooking.

"Ouch!" You cry out, looking down at your finger. There is a small cut, and crimson-colored liquid is slowing dripping out.

You quickly rush to the bathroom, and open the first aid kit. After dabbing the wound with antibacterial soap, you wrap a bandage around your finger, and make your way back to the kitchen.

Somehow, the water managed to boil over while you were gone, leaving a huge mess on the counter, and a batch of bubbles growing over the pot. You turn the burner off, and stir the water with a wooden spoon, trying to get the water to settle, but you only make a bigger mess in the process.

"(Y/N), I'm home!" You hear a masculine voice call, and the front door clicking shut.

"Shit! Andy, don't come in here, alright?"

"Too late!" You can practically hear the grin that's plastered across his face. "What's all this?"

"I tried to make you dinner, because I know you've been stressed lately, and I failed epically. I couldn't even boil noodles the right way."

"Aw, (Y/N), that's so sweet."

"But I didn't even cook anything."

"Just the thought of you doing something like that for me means the world. How about we just go out tonight?"

"Yeah," you smile as he wraps you in a hug. That's a great idea."

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this imagine! It kinda sucks... but... oh well, they'll get better, I promise.

Anyways, goodbye for now, and thanks so much for reading!