Pete Imagine #6 Twister

"Hi!" Pete said, practically crashing through the front door with a huge grin on his face. He had a plastic shopping bag slung on his arm.

"Someone's happy," you rolled your eyes before alerting them back to your book.

"Yeah, I am!"

"Do I even want to know why?" You asked, not looking up.

"Yes, yes you do. It's because I bought the greatest game ever today." He ripped open the bag to reveal Twister.

"Ugh, you're such a pervert."

"Does that mean you're not going to play with me?"

"No, I'm going to play." You threw your book on the sofa, causing him to laugh.

"That's my girl!" He was already spreading the plastic mat on the floor. "Do you want to go first?"

"Sure," you agreed, flicking at the spinner. "Right hand red. Easy peasy."

"My turn! Left foot blue." He slapped his foot down on the circle.

"Left hand green. Ugh," you groaned, making your move, and sticking up your butt, so it was in Pete's face in the process.

"I like what I see," he licked his lips.

"Just make your move," you giggled.

"Fine. Right foot yellow." He stomped down his foot, standing confidently.

"I swear you're cheating."

"How can I be cheating?" He cried out.

"I'm not sure yet."

"Just take your turn before I tip you over."

"Alright, alright," you laughed at the threat. "Left foot green."

"Left hand blue." He put his hand behind him, so he was in a crab position.

"Right foot green." You awkwardly twisted your body, so you could make the move.

"Right foot blue. Sorry babe," he smirked as he leaned across you.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have brought this God damn game home. Besides, doesn't Bronx already have one?"

"I had to buy a new one, in case things get," he lowered his voice in attempt to be sexy. "Messy."

"We are not having sex on a twister board," you slapped his arm playfully.

"You moved your hand! That means I win!"

"By default!"

"It's still a win. Take your shirt off."

"What?"

"That's the rules of strip Twister," he shrugged, like it was common knowledge.

"Okay, I was not informed that we were playing strip Twister. I didn't even know that existed!"

"I don't make the rules, I just enforce them."

"Fine," you took off your shirt to reveal a blue tank top.

"No fair!"

"Hey, I don't make the rules, I just in enforce them. If you want some skin, you're going to have to do a lot better than you've been doing."

"Bring it on," he grinned.