Request #1 Patrick For MarvelousOlivia

This request is for MarvelousOlivia ! I hope you enjoy!

You could tell Patrick Stump was staring at you. How did you know this, you ask? Because you were starting right back at him. Well... sort of. Whenever you would look at him, he would look away, but you could see him out of the corner of your eye. His usual clan, consisting of Pete Wentz, Andrew Hurley, and Joe Trohman, was nowhere to be found.

Something about Patrick had always made your heart race. Possibly the way he exclusively wore button-downs and cardigan shirts, paired with a fedora and black, thick framed glasses. Who really knew? One thing that you knew for sure was that you liked him, and you were almost positive he liked you back. Emphasis on almost.

Neither of you were very close, even though you both hung out with the music dorks. You stuck to your group of friends (Hayley Williams, Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Dallon Weekes, Spencer Smith, Gerard and Mikey Way, Ray Toro and Frank Iero), and he had his. They only collided when absolutely needed, and that wasn't too often.

"Hello?" Hayley snapped her fingers in attempt to get your attention. "Earth to Olivia!"

"What?" You changed your gaze back over to your lunch table.

"You like him, don't you?" Brendon grinned.

"Who?" You asked innocently.

"Patrick!" Gerard exclaimed. "You're making it kind of obvious."

"Okay, fine, maybe I like this a little bit..." you admitted.

"I knew it!" Frank laughed.

"Just go talk to him," Dallon encouraged.

"What am I supposed to say?"

"Just tell him that you saw him sitting alone and you wanted to keep him company," suggested Ray.

"Fine, but if this backfires, I'm blaming you, Toro," you said, causing the others to laugh. "Hey, don't think you're safe, Weekes."

You picked up your tray, and made the small walk over to where Patrick was sitting. I'm brave, you told yourself. I can do this. I can start a simple conversation with a guy, even if it is Patrick Stump. You took a final drop breath before plopping down.

"Hi," you painted the most friendly smile you could on your face. "How's it going?"

"Oh, hi!" His face brightened when he saw you. "What's up, Olivia?"

"Well, I saw you sitting alone, and I decided to come keep you company!"

"Aw, that's really nice of you. I appreciate it."

"Yeah, it's no problem." You looked over your shoulder to see Mikey and Ryan giving you thumbs up. "So, where's everyone else?"

"Lunch detention," he sighed. "But does that really surprise you?"

"What did they do this time?"

"Searched for porn on the library computer," he shook his head in disgust, causing you to laugh. "Does it really surprise you?"

"How did they think they would get away with it?"

"Beats me. I'm just glad that they didn't get after school detention. We have band practice later."

"Really? You're in a band?"

"Yeah..." he said, becoming shy again.

"That's awesome! What do you guys play?"