Andy Imagine #6 Truth or Dare

"Repeat after me," Brendon said, a serious look painted across his face. "I, enter your name here."

"I, (Y/N)," you chanted along with Patrick, Pete, Andy, Joe, Dan, Kenny and Dallon. Nobody really knew why Brendon took truth or dare as seriously as he did, but nobody really questioned it either.

"Solemnly swear to be one-hundred percent truthful," he continued.

"Solemnly swear to be one-hundred perfect truthful," everyone repeated.

"And accept any dares that are given to me."

"Wonderful!" Brendon slapped his hands together in excitement. "Now we may begin. Who would like to go first?"

"I will," Pete said confidently.

"Alright Pete. Truth or dare?" Brendon asked, since he seemed to elect himself as the leader.

"Dare, obviously."

"I dare you to lick Patrick's cheek."

"Easy," he leaned over, and dragged his tongue along the face of the boy to his left.

"Ugh," Patrick groaned, wiping away the slobber. "I am not going after that."

"Fine, I'll go," Brendon, who was on the other side of Pete sighed. "You guys are no fun."

"Truth, or dare?" You asked, ignoring his last comment.

"Truth. I'm too good to lick any of your faces."

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes. "Feelings on Ryan Ross. Remember, you've sworn to the truth."

"Uh... I miss him, not gonna lie," he admitted, looking away from the circle.

"I knew it!" Dallon cheered, causing the others to laugh.

"If we're going in a circle, it's your turn, (Y/N)."

"Truth," you decided. "Like Bren, I'm not in the mood for any face licking today."

"Okay, it's pretty obvious that you have a crush on one of the Fall Out guys. Which one is it?"

"What? It is totally not obvious!"

"She's not denying it," Joe pointed out.

"Shut up!" At that moment, the doorbell rang, and you prayed that you were safe.

"It's probably the pizza," Andy said. "I'll get it."

"Good idea," Kenny nodded as he got up.

"You're not saved, (Y/N)," Dan grinned once he left. "Who is it?"

"Fine, it's Andy, but if one of you says something, you're dead to me."

"Okay, Jeez," Brendon put up his hands in defense. "Don't need to be so yelly."

You continued playing the game, now with pizza. Everyone was having a great time. Joe had to lick the floor, and Dallon admitted that if he only had twenty-four hours to live, he would play one last concert with all his friends, and spent the rest of the time with Breezy, Amalie, and Knox. Soon, it was back to your turn.

"Truth of dare?" Brendon asked.

"I'm feeling brave, so dare."

"I dare you to give your panties to Andy," he laughed to himself.

"What am I supposed to do with them?" Your crush asked in shock.

"You'll find something," Pete shrugged.

"I hate you all," you muttered before heading to the bathroom. You took them off, being thankful that you decided to wear jeans rather than a skirt, and threw them at him.

"Thanks... I guess," he said awkwardly, as you blushed.

The rest of the night was spent eating pizza, getting tortured and watching the guys (except Andy, obviously) getting drunk. You liked to remind them of the stupid things they did the night before, and usually you were the designated driver. Tonight you were all sleeping at Brendon's, so you didn't have to worry about it.

"I dare you," Brendon slurred drunkly, pointing his finger at you. "To kiss Andrew John Hurley."

"You didn't even give me a choice!"

"Just do it you fucker!" Joe yelled.

"(Y/N), it's okay," Andy tried to convince you. "How about we go outside?"

"Okay," you nodded.

"Whoo!" Pete cheered as you stepped out on to the patio. "You get it, Andy!"

"I know you like me," he admitted, motioning for you to sit in one of the lawn chairs.

"You do? But how?"

"I heard you talking while I was getting the pizza," he admitted. "But it's okay. You don't need to be embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? I'm humiliated. The guys have made this the worst night of my life," you buried your head in your hands.

"It's going to be okay. Trust me, they won't remember a thing in the morning."

"Yeah, but you will."

"That's okay." He used his fingers to lift up your chin, and connect your lips with his.

"You didn't have to do that," you sighed once it was over. "I don't want you to feel bad for me."

"Trust me, I don't feel bad for you. I feel in love with you."