Preference #1 How You Meet (Preference Part 1)

(A/N): This preference is dedicated to the amazing angelic-devil. Thank you so much for reading my imagines, and just being an awesome friend in general.

Pete:
It was a cold, rainy day in the middle of April. Since it was so gross outside, people had decided to take shelter in the coffee shop you worked at. The smell of coffee and other drinks (and the policy that you had to be a customer to hang out in the store) convinced them to buy a treat.

The good news: you were getting a lot of business, and that meant more tips. The bad news: you were getting a lot of business, and that meant that there was more work to be done.

"Can I help whoever's next please?" You called out into the sea of people. A man with died-blonde hair and brown eyes pushed through the thick mass of bodies, and to your counter.

"Yeah, hi," I flashed you a slight smile, before taking a few seconds to stare at the menu. "I'll have a mocha ice coffee please."

"Anything else?"

"Your number would be great," his smile turned into a cheesy grin.

"Wow, that's really original," you laugh, picking up a black Sharpie and a plastic cup. "Seriously, I've never heard that one before. What's your name?"

"Pete. Pete Wentz."

"And I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you, Pete." You uncap the marker, and start scribbling on the cup.

Pete Wentz
(XXX)-XXX-XXXX
Give me a call :)

"A mocha iced coffee," you call to the barista, handing him the cup. "Extra mocha, on me."

Patrick:
It was your first day at a new high school. Everybody knows that being the new kid at high school sucks, but to make matters worse, it was the middle of the year. You knew that everyone would have their cliques all planned out, and you would be an outsider. You didn't really belong to one certain group. You liked a mix of everything.

You stare down at your schedule for the millionth time, and let out a sigh. The school secretary assured you that you wouldn't need a map, and all the classes were easy to find, but you had been roaming the halls for the last ten minutes. Thank God your parents decided to drop you off early.

All of a sudden, your thoughts were interrupted by another person slamming into you. The impact causes the stack of brand new school supplies in your arms to fly everywhere, along with the boys fedora and glasses.

"Holy smokes, I'm so sorry," he said sheepishly, picking up his glasses, and shoving them back on his face.

"Don't be. It was me who wasn't paying attention." You pick up his hat, and hand it to him.

"Thanks. I haven't seen you around. Are you new or something?"

"Yeah, I'm new. Would you mind helping me find my next class?"

"Not at all. Where are you headed?"

"English Lit."

"Me too. Come on, I'll walk you there." You grabbed his hand, and he helped you to your feet. "My other friends are in that class too, Joe and Pete. Maybe we could all hang after school. Maybe you'll meet my other friend, Andy, durning lunch," he rambled. "What period do you have it?" You could already tell you made a new friend.

Andy:
You knew he wasn't going to show up. You just knew it. After all the chances you gave him, after all the times he screwed up, and you chose to forgive him, he still didn't care about you. He didn't care that it was your birthday, or that you made reservations for two at the stupid vegan restaurant. At that moment, it was obvious to you that he didn't care.