Request #5 Secret Identity For: nerdyanddisney

"Almost ready?" Your boyfriend, Patrick asked from where he was sitting on your dressing room couch.

"Almost," you nodded, putting the finishing touches on your heavy makeup. It was the complete opposite from what you normally did. You finished off the outfit with a wig that contrasted with your natural color. Finally happy with the look, Patrick stood up and he two of you made your way to the stage.

You had been doing this for about two years now, a year longer than you knew Patrick. Everyone said that you were a good singer, so you decided to try and get signed to a recorded label, and to your surprise, you were successful. You really enjoyed performing, but you didn't want it to take away from your everyday life, hence the costume. The only people who knew who you really were was Pete, Andy, Joe, and of course, Patrick, and it took a long time to feel comfortable telling them the truth.

It was kind of like Hannah Montana, or something like that, only not. Everyone knew that it was a disguise, and most people respected that you wanted to keep your identity a secret. Because of that, they didn't know anything about your life. The only two things that they knew was that you were good friends with Fall Out Boy, so it explained why you were around Patrick all the time, and your stage name.

A few Fall Out Boy fans knew your real identity, since you were dating Patrick, but surprisingly, none of them have connected your two identities. The only annoying people were haters and the paparazzi, who attached both you and your 'character.' Other than that, both lives were happy.

"Good luck, babe," Patrick whispered, pulling you on into a hug before you went on stage, getting greeted with cheering fans. You performed your songs, then went back to your dressing room, where the four guys were waiting.

"Do you ever think you'll tell people who you are?" Pete asked as you wiped away your makeup.

"Maybe," you shrugged. "Not right now though."

"Doesn't it get difficult?" Joe questioned.

"What are you guys, the press?" You laughed. These were the normal questions you got asked. "Yeah, it does, but it's worth it. I get to be a singer that millions of people like, but I also get to be a somewhat normal person at the same time."

"Somewhat normal?" Andy raised an eyebrow.

"Dating Trick doesn't make it one-hundred-percent normal," you explained, pulling off your wig and curling up into his lap. "But I wouldn't give it up for the world."