Request #2 Andy For MarvelousOlivia

This request is for MarvelousOlivia ! I hope you enjoy, and sorry it's in Andy's POV. It made writing it easier.

"I'm home!" I called cheerfully, kicking off my shoes and tossing my drumsticks on the dining room table. As much as I loved recording with the guys, I loved coming home to Olivia even more.

Usually, she would greet me with a hug and a kiss immediately, and we'd talk about our day while she cooked dinner, insisting me that she didn't need any help. Today, the house was silent.

"Liv?" I shouted a bit louder, assuming that she hadn't heard me. Still no answer. "Shit," I mumbled, racing up the stairs, and praying to God that she was okay.

I found her sitting on the bedroom bedroom, wearing a pair of skinny jeans that she knew I loved, and one of my sweatshirts, with the hood pulled up. Her arms were hugging her knees, her head buried in them, her dark brown hair spilling out.

"Olivia, what's the matter, Princess?" I asked, sliding down next to her, and bringing her into my arms. She was too choked up to speak.

"I... They..." she stuttered, trying to find the right worlds.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay."

She shook her head no in response.

"Yes, it is. Because you," I kissed her forehead. "Are beautiful."

"You are so talented," I whispered next.

"You're amazing."

"You're the kindest, sweetest person I know."

"I don't know what I would do without you."

"Your my princess, and I will always love you, no matter what."

"Thanks, Andy," she said, finally looking up. Tears streaked her face, so I wiped them away with my thumb.

"Please don't be sad," I begged, wrapping my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder. "I hate to see you sad."

"I know."

"What will make you happy?"

"Will you just sit here with me?"

"Defiantly," I agreed.