Pete Imagine #10 Singles Cruise

You weren't sure what you couldn't believe more; the fact that your best friend, Lilly got you tickets to a singles cruise for your birthday, or that you were actually using them. So what if they were a gift? You could sell them online to someone who actually was looking for a date, and go back to your happily-single life, but Lilly practically packed your bags for you, and drove you to boarding herself. She was convince you'd find your love on your vacation.

With a sigh, you decided that you might as well leave your small bedroom and go explore the ship. You pulled on your favorite bikini, pushed a pair of sunglasses on to your face and your feet into matching flip-flops, grabbed your towel and headed to the top deck, where the pool was located. You plopped down at the bar and ordered a lemonade, deciding to watch the other passengers splash around in the water.

"A beer please." You turned to see a band with blonde hair and brown eyes had sat at the stool next to you. He was wearing a black bathing suit, showing off his tanned body.

"Coming right up," the bartender replied.

"Hey," he smiled, noticing you. "I'm Pete."

"(Y/N)," you introduced yourself.

"(Y/N)," he repeated. "That's a pretty name."

"Thanks, I got it for my birthday."

"Wow, cute and funny?" He grinned. "Looks like I found the perfect girl."

"Here you are," the man behind the bar returned with your drinks.

"Thanks. So, did you decided to go on this cruise yourself, or did someone force you?"

"My friend, Lilly," you nodded, sipping at your drink. "She's convinced I'll find love here."

"Who knows?" His eyes twinkled. "Maybe you will."

"Maybe," you blushed. "What about you?"

"My band mates forced me too. I've had trouble finding a girlfriend since I'm a single dad. We thought that maybe this would give me more options," he shrugged.

"Aw, I love kids. How many do you have?"

"Two boys names Bronx and Saint." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began to show you pictures.

"They're adorable. How old?"

"Aw, thank you. Bronxy is six, and Saint is a little over a year."

"I want kids someday. Defiantly a boy, and maybe a girl if that goes well."

"They're defiantly amazing. So, there's a welcome party tonight, and I know it's kind of early into the trip, but would you like to be my date?"

"There's nobody I'd rather go with," you smiled. It looks like maybe Lilly was going to be right after all.