Preference #23 Concert He Takes You To

Pete:
For your first date, Pete took you to a Panic! At The Disco concert. You were (and still are) a huge Panic! fan, and he's very proud of how far Brendon has come, so it was perfect. He got you front row seats, and the two of you sang along to every song they played. Of course he had back stage passes, so you got to chat with then band afterwards. It was one of the best nights of your life.

Patrick:
Patrick dragged you along to a Twenty Øne Piløts show when he was trying to find another act besides Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco for the Save Rock and Roll tour. You had only heard a few of their songs, but after seeing them live you fell in love with their music, and begged to go along on the tour. He didn't want to leave you alone for that long anyway, so it was a win-win.

Andy:
One year for your anniversary, Andy bought you tickets to see Green Day. It's been one of your favorite bands since what felt like forever, so of course you were excited, and he was excited to see you so excited. You camped out super early to get the best spots, and you ended up dancing and singing along to the music all night. Afterwards you couldn't stop thanking him for giving you one of the best nights ever.

Joe:
Joe wasn't the biggest fan of Never Shout Never, but he knew you were, so he got you tickets for your birthday. He was a little nervous that he wouldn't have a good time, since the music wasn't as "hardcore" as some of the other stuff he listened to, but he ended up really enjoying himself. Now both of you are huge fans of the band, and have seen them live three times since.