Preference #10 He/You Spend the Night

Pete:
"I'm not letting you drive home," Pete insisted, putting a protective hand on your shoulder.

"Why?" You whined, an annoyed look on your face. "I only had one beer."

"Exactly," he said, as if you were only proving his point.

"Well, you had two, so you're not driving either."

"Fine," he smirked. "Looks like you'll have to spend the night here."

"But I don't have any spare clothes here, or anything!"

"Here," he dug around in his dresser, then threw you one of his old t-shirts and a pair of basketball shorts.

"Pete, your apartment only has one bedroom," you sighed.

"Fine by me," he grinned.

"Ugh, I'm only doing this because your making me," you grumbled, walking towards the bathroom so you could change.

"Yeah, yeah," he said as you slammed the door.

"No funny business tonight, alright?" You told him, appearing a moment later with your clothes stacked in your arms.

"Anything you say, Princess," he nodded. The two of you climbed into bed, and he shut off the lights.

"Hey, Pete?" You asked into the darkness a moment later.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for caring about me."

"Yeah, of course." You allowed him to slip his arms around your waist, and the two of you fell asleep together. 

Patrick:
"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice whispered.

"Mmmmhmmmm?" You hummed tiredly.

"Baby, you fell asleep," the person you now recognized as Patrick said softly.

"What time is it?" You asked, slightly more awake, but not by much.

"Three in the morning," he replied, shutting off the movie you had been watching. "We should probably be getting you to bed, huh?"

"Carry me?" You asked, lifting your arms.

"Of course," he nodded, scooping you up, and brining you to your room. "I'll see you in the morning, Silly Bear," he gently set you on the bed, and made sure you were tucked in.

"No, don't leave," you mumbled.

"You want me to stay?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah..." you replied sleepily. "There's enough room for both of us."

"O-okay," he agreed, laying down next to you.

"Patty-Cakes?"

"What's up?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/N)." You were half asleep, but you meant it all the same.

Andy:
"Thanks again for letting me stay here," you said, rolling your suitcase into Andy's house.

"No problem," he nodded, shutting the door behind you. Your house was getting fumigated, and thankfully, Andy was letting you stay at his.

"So... do you have any plans for tonight?" You asked, setting your bags down by the door.

"I was thinking that maybe the two of us could have a movie night," he shrugged. "I bought popcorn!"

"Sounds awesome!" you exclaimed.