Joe Imagine #7 The Jock and The Nerd

"Alright class, listen up," your no-nonsense English teacher waltzed her way to the front of the room, her gray hair wrapped in a bun on the middle of her head. "Today I'm assigning you partners to work on your book projects with."

This earned her an eye roll from you, and a groan from most of the other students.

"Settle down!" She snapped, pulling a piece of notebook paper out of her desk, and stared reading down the list. "(Y/F/N) and Joe Trohman," she finished off with your name. "You have a week to finish this. I will give a bit of class time, but the rest should be completed on your own time."

Joe Trohman... wow. How did you get so lucky? You've had a crush on him since first grade. His dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes had always made your heart pound. You had no idea how you were going to have one conversation, let alone seven out through the week. He was super popular, and only hung out with the coolest guys, and the prettiest girls, mostly cheerleaders. You did not.

"Hey," he said, flashing you his perfectly white teeth, as he got up from where he was sitting between his best friends, Brendon Urie and Tyler Joseph.

"H-hi," you blushed, twirling a strand of hair between your fingers.

"So, I'm going to be one-hundred percent honest," he chucked. "I haven't even read this book.

"It's okay, I have, and I could do most of the work, if you want. I mean, it wouldn't really be a problem, because-"

"Thanks," he cut off your rambling. "How about we meet at my house after school? I'll order a pizza to make it up to you."

"Yeah... I'd really like that."

"Cool. Here's my address," he took his soft hand in yours, and scribbled down a street name. "See you later?"

"Defiantly," you nodded.

Later that afternoon, you gathered up your textbooks, and walked to Joe's house. He lived in a perfect little house, on one of the better streets in the area. The yard was perfectly trimmed, and completed with a basketball hoop. The empty driveway and open garage revealed that neither of his parents were home.

"Hello," he smiled at you once again, pushing open the door.

"Hi," you grinned back nervously.

"Come on in. I've already ordered food, so it should be here any minute."

"Okay."

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Just a water maybe?"

"Sure," he nodded, walking out of the room, and returning a moment later with a plastic bottle.

"Thanks."

"No problem. So, what's this book about?" He plopped down next to you on the couch.

"Well, there's this girl who's father leaves her and her mother when she's only a baby, and she's left to-"

He cut you off for the second time that day, but this time in a much more unexpected way; he kissed you. Of course, you were shocked at first. You had loved his boy since you were six, and this was the moment that you had been dreaming about.

After you convinced yourself that you weren't in a dream, you tangled your fingers into his curly hair, deepening the kiss. He pulled you closer, and the innocence had turned into a full make out session.

"Wow," you gasped, once he had pulled away, earning yourself a small laugh.

"I've been waiting for that moment for a very long time."

"R-really? I mean, me too, but you're so popular and funny, and I'm so... me."

"Well, that's why I fell in love with you."

Happy birthday Joe Trohman! You're an amazing guitarist, a very important part of Fall Out Boy, not to mention a pretty awesome father and husband. My first Fall Out Boy dream was about me going to Hot Topic and getting a shirt with his face on it, so that's kinda cool... Anyways, I hope you have an amazing day! Hope this is your best birthday yet!