The pheromones were smelled by Gu Han and brought to the palace in the back gard

The pheromones were smelled by Gu Han and brought to the palace in the back garden.

-----text----

Qi Chami was stunned because when his two brothers saw him, they did not say hello to him first, but shook hands with the roommate behind him.

Qi Zi didn't know what to say, so he just stretched out his hand, touched their palms briefly, and then retracted, keeping his other hand covering his scarf to prevent them from smelling his pheromones.

The sunshine is particularly good today and the weather is not very cold.

The eldest prince Gu Han took two steps forward. Because of his tall stature, standing in front of Qi Zi cast a cool shadow over him.

Qi Zi raised his head and saw the eldest prince's blond hair shining in the sun through his bangs. His gentle face asked him with a smile: "Is it cold?"

The other party's golden eyes curved, shining with tenderness, almost dazzling Qi Zi's eyes.

Qi Zi was stunned for a while before he came to his senses and backed away slowly, constantly warning himself that even a 38% chance was very dangerous, so it was best to stay away from them.

Unfortunately, there was no escape route from behind, only a row of bodyguards wearing sunglasses surrounding them like a wall.

With so many people watching nearby, if Qi Zi continues to ignore the eldest prince's questions or fails to answer indifferently, such impolite behavior will easily arouse the dissatisfaction of those fans and affect his ordinary campus life.

Qi Zi stopped and buried his head. His long slanted bangs covered the upper half of his face, while the lower half of his face was blocked by a scarf.

"I'm afraid of the cold." The sun is so strong today that the sweat in my clothes is hot.

There are many flowers blooming in early spring, and the air is not only filled with our pheromones, but also mixed with real floral fragrance, which is so confusing that it can make your nose malfunction.

The eldest prince suddenly leaned down, and Qi Zi was startled by this sudden movement. Because the other person not only bent down, but even reached out to pull his scarf.

You know, his pheromones are tempting to some S-class Alphas.

The slender and graceful hand pulled slightly, and found that Qi Zi was holding on to the scarf tightly, preventing him from untying it. The eldest prince smiled softly, as if he had encountered some undocile little animal.

He lowered his head, and his long blond hair fell from his shoulders and neck, blocking the side of his face. In the eyes of the onlookers, the eldest prince was kissing Qi Zi, and everyone was stunned with envy. There was a hissing sound, and they all asked who this was.

Although the eldest prince is gentle, he rarely has real close contact with others. He always stands elegantly beside him, exuding a friendly atmosphere. In fact, no one dares to really get close to him.

Everyone else was envious, only Qi Zi was afraid.

The right hand holding his scarf instead pressed his shoulder, making it impossible for him to retreat any further. Gu Han tilted his head, his beautiful and elegant face was only two centimeters away from him. The other person's nose was not exhaling, but Inhaling.

This made Qi Zi feel like he was facing a formidable enemy. He ignored his politeness and pushed him away with his hands. Then he took two big steps back and fell into the arms of the bodyguard behind him.