Recuperating in Chu family manor (micro-h)

----text----

Chu Siling picked up a syringe from the medical tray, inserted it into a small vial, sucked out half of the liquid, and then squeezed out the excess air upwards.

A drop of transparent liquid overflowed, and under the sunlight, it looked like a gem engraved on it. Qi Zi could clearly see how thin the needle was.

He was instinctively afraid, and with a clear mind, he weakly asked: "Why am I here?"

The body must have been injected with anesthetics and was completely unconscious. Qi Zi lifted his head off the pillow, tried his best to support his neck with his cervical vertebrae, and glanced down.

Unexpectedly, I found that my whole body was very clean, and even my mouth was very fresh, as if I had been cared for from beginning to end.

But the injury was just as he expected, very bad, with bandages all over his limbs and waist and abdomen. There were bright red blood stains on the bandage. Judging from the color, it looked quite fresh.

"What time is it now?" he couldn't help but ask.

Qi Zi was very fortunate that the world was rich in materials and medical technology. Many anesthetics had no side effects on the human body, so he did not have to suffer from pain.

Relaxing his cervical vertebrae and sinking his head into the soft pillow, Qi Zi's eyelids began to twitch. He didn't know whether it was because of the glare of the sun or the anesthetic, but he felt extremely dizzy.

Chu Siling did not answer his question. He was wearing a black suit and looked meticulous, as cold as an iceberg. He is not like those amiable doctors or nurses who would ask Qi Zi how he feels or comfort the injured with soft words. He was like a science geek studying machines, looking for the right needle point inch by inch.

Under Qi Zi's sleepy eyelids, there was a look of fear. He always had the feeling that he was meat on the chopping board, being picked up by Chu Siling for human experimentation.

Chu Siling bent his upper body, blocking the sunlight and casting a shadow on Qi Zi's face. He carefully took the needle and injected it until all the liquid was pushed into Qi Zi's veins. Then he straightened up and said: "Luckily I have given you my semen, your slutty uterus." It’s been absorbed well. It wouldn’t have been so fast for anyone else.”

He pressed the cotton swab to the eye of the needle, and his eyes, which were too black and white, looked rigid and heartless, not much different from the robots he built. If Qi Zi hadn't heard what he just said with his own ears, he might have felt that he had auditory hallucinations.

Qi Zi's face turned dark instantly, half of it was Chu Siling's shadow, and half of it was the shadow reflected in his own heart. It was okay if he didn't mention it, but it reminded him of those days when he was pinned down in various places in the camp and fucked back and forth. The problem was that he was still very active in the back.

After hearing what Chu Siling said, could it be possible that he still wanted to thank Gu Xing? Thanks to the other person for fucking him and giving him a huge load of cum‎‎‍‌? Has his physical fitness been improved?

"The inhibitors at the station have expired. Damn..." He wanted to retort but had no strength. His stomach that had been penetrated did not allow him to get angry.

Chu Siling turned her back to him again, and there was no telling what kind of liquid was being mixed in the medical tray. Qi Zi smelled a strong smell of medicine.