Qi Zi tries to help Gu Han, and the two fall in love (high h)

-----text-----

The smell of mountain spring filled the closed space cabin. For a moment, Qi Zi felt that he had stepped into a clear lake. If these pheromones were not aggressive and he could feel the restraint in them, he might have wanted to give up. cabin escape.

The porcelain box in his hand contained all kinds of exquisite food. You could see the eldest prince's intentions. Because he didn't know what he liked to eat, he had a little of everything. But facing these foods, Qi Zi had no appetite, and his whole body was tense, like those Alphas in a combat state.

Because his body has been marked and smells a familiar scent, Qi Zi's shameful body is secreting sweet water, from the uterus to the gap between the vagina and lips, moistening his brand new inner parts. ‎‌Pants‍‎‎‌ made him restless.

Gu Han saw that Qi Zi's back was as straight as a wooden board and his movements were stiff, and he said from the side: "Don't worry, I took the inhibitor, so there won't be any loss of control like last time."

Qi Zi then raised his head and glanced to the side. He saw that the eldest prince's condition was indeed quite normal, but the eldest prince had taken inhibitors, and he didn't have any!

Qi Zi felt a little uneasy in his heart. He had planned to get up early last night to check outside the school, buy inhibitors, and then return to the campus to board the spaceship to Planet No. 18. However, he failed to accomplish anything and even fell into the hands of the eldest prince. cabin.

"Ding." Gu Han opened a light screen, as if looking for a nearby man-made space hole, and jumped directly to the simulated training planet.

He said while operating: "The inhibitor is not very effective on me. I will send you to Planet 18 first."

After listening to this, Qi Zi sat even more unsteadily.

Although he had no appetite, he had to use something to divert his attention, so he ate these exquisite but tasteless foods with a fork. He thought that since the eldest prince knew that inhibitors were of no use to S-class Alpha, why didn't he drink two more tubes? Or bring him a tube, it's free.

The heat in his body made Qi Zi's skin slightly reddish. He moved his buttocks and sat closer to the window, facing outward, as if attracted by the space outside, and stuffing food into his mouth with his hands.

The interior of the spaceship was very luxurious, but Qi Zi didn't dare to turn his head back at all. He always felt that if he only smelled pheromones and didn't look at the handsome face of the eldest prince, his body might not be so hungry.

The oxygen generator and air purifier will dilute the pheromones in the cabin. Qi Zi has been trying to hold back his pheromones, waiting for the scent of the mountain spring to disappear on its own.

But he found that he couldn't hold it in. Omega was the group with the weakest control over pheromones. His pheromones were so light, but they still appeared clearly in the air, and the fragrance of the roses seemed to be blooming in a cluster.

"First Prince, can you..." Qi Zi finally couldn't help but turn around and wanted to ask Gu Han to restrain his pheromones. After all, S-class Alphas can best control themselves and can even hide themselves completely.

As soon as he turned his head, he saw the eldest prince staring at him with a smile on his face. He didn't know when it started, but the light screen had been closed long ago.

He seemed to understand what Qi Zi wanted to say: "If you are emitting your pheromones, I can't control the glands well. You don't know how tempting your pheromones are to me."