Bathroom doi, take the initiative to ask Chu Siling to fuck acupuncture points (

Bathroom doi, take the initiative to ask Chu Siling to fuck acupuncture points (high h)

-----text----

Chu Siling's other hand passed through Qi Zi's legs and hugged him like a princess.

"If you're in heat, you're in heat. Don't drag me into the water...fuck" Qi Zi grabbed Chu Siling's shoulders. His marked body was as soft as cotton. He lay in the other person's hand, like a plate of delicious food. .

After being hungry and thirsty for more than ten days, her body was in a state of turmoil. The water in his small hole was overflowing. Qi Zi could feel that her underwear and pants were already wet, as well as his private parts of his lips. ‎‍‍It’s hard to separate them from each other.

Desire came and surged, and Qi Zi soon fell into a state of isolation and helplessness.

His consciousness was almost like a ball of paste. He didn't resist for long before he obeyed the invasion of pheromones and began to pull his clothes according to his instinct.

Qi Zi bit his lip and pulled the clothes off Chu Siling's shoulders first. After a while, he realized that he had mistaken the person and let go of Chu Siling's suit. Under a pair of glasses, he pulled the collar of his clothes to open his chest. As if doing so did not relieve the fever, he put his hand into his pants, rubbed his little flesh, and stroked the smooth pussy underneath.

"Are you itching?" Chu Siling's voice came from above.

Qi Zi was so hot that she wished she could go to the bathroom and take off her clothes earlier. He looked up at the cold, paralyzed face, and his thoughts of cursing were like splashes of water, but he was swept away by the wave of desire in a second: "If you hadn't bitten me... um, would I, um, be like this? "

As soon as he finished speaking, desire came over him and swallowed up his thoughts.

Qi Zi had no sense of shame at this time and comforted himself impatiently in Chu Siling's arms. The alluring rose scent overflowed, causing Chu Siling to quicken his pace.

As soon as the elevator door opened, the tall man walked quickly towards the nearest shower room.

Qi Zi is extremely familiar with this place because Chu Siling has brought him here seven or eight times.

Chu Siling took care of him personally and memorized "How to Be a Good Alpha" by heart. Every time after fucking his face, he would shoot him with ‎‍‌face‎‌shoot‍‍‌‌, or ‌‎turtle‍‌‌‌‎head‍‍‌ After ejaculating in the chest, I would bring him here to do cleaning work.

The wardrobe warehouse just now looked like a library, but the layout here is different, like a bathroom showroom in a decoration hypermarket.

The row against the wall on the left is all glass shower cubicles, with a row of washbasins of different colors in the middle, while the wall against the right is a dozen weird bathtubs.

Walking inside, there are large and small baths, artificial hot springs, saunas, slates for scrubbing... Almost all the facilities and tools for bathing on the market can be found here.

"It's so hot. Clothes, take off your clothes..." Qi Zi moved around in Chu Siling's arms. He didn't stop until his butt rubbed against something hard and convex. He thought vaguely, this is a what.

He is completely unconscious now. He keeps saying "hot" and is in urgent need of a lot of oxygen. He uses his nose and mouth together every time he breathes. He touches his private parts with both hands. No matter how hard he presses, he can't calm the fire of desire in his body.