Qi Zi was pressed down on the long garden table by Gu Xing and penetrated (h)

----text---

The aroma of wine pheromones filled the air between the two of them, and even if the evening breeze was a bit strong, it couldn't be blown away. Qi Zi seemed to have drunk a glass of vodka, feeling dazed under Gu Xing's body, and the two hands against his hard chest were limp.

Gu Xing was worried that he would run away. After all, Qi Zi's scolding behavior just now showed that he was not a well-behaved omega. He was very interested in this kind of perverse omega. He grinned at the top and leaned over to pull Qi Zi away. head, bite open the glands and inject a large amount of his own pheromones into it.

The S-class Alpha's pheromones made Qi Zi's body unable to withstand it, and it quickly softened. His hands hung on his sides, and he lay naked on the long table.

Gu Xing felt relieved and stood at the edge of the long table to take off his clothes. He had learned a lot about alpha physiology and had never been in heat. Two nights ago, the erotic dream ended forcibly in the middle. Lonely and strong sexual desire had nowhere to vent. He just wanted to take off the restraints on his body and the clothes on his omega, and release his vagina. Insert the ‌‌stem‌‍‎‌‎‌‍‌‎‍‎ into the ‌‎‍omega’s uterus, enjoy the estrus, and manipulate your spouse as you please.

The sun shone warmly on Qi Zi's body covered with ambiguous red marks, and then the cool night breeze blew in, making him wake up a little.

Looking around, there was no obstruction in the courtyard. He was lying on a table a few meters in front of the gate of a palace. The plants in the flower bed next to him were low and scrawled. If anyone passed by Guxing's palace or passed by the long road of the aristocratic campus, he would You can see how naked he is now.

The thought of being forcibly raped by Gu Xing in such a place and being discovered at any time made Qi Zi scared and nervous. Although omegas are ‎‍‎‌‍‍‍‎‌‎slutty by nature, they are not without a sense of shame, not to mention that Qi Zi does not regard her as an omega.

He wanted to stand up but had no strength. He could only look helplessly at the strong, wheat-skinned man. He lost his anger and bowed his head to the S-level alpha again: "Second Prince, please let me go..."

Chu Siling fucked him all night, trying to increase his endurance, so he didn't use much repair fluid and stamina. Qi Zi slept all day today. Although the ‌‍‌‎‍Xiao‍‎‎ point‎‌‎ has recovered well, it is not in its best condition. If Gu Xing is as rough and ferocious as the book says, he ‌‍‌‎‍Xiao ‍‎‎Acupoint‎‌‎ got‌‌‎ to be‎‌‌‍‎fucked‌‍to waste.

Gu Xing approached him, and Qi Zi shrank in fear. Those two big hands stretched out to his red and swollen breasts, grabbing and kneading them. Qi Zi weakly grasped Gu Xing's wrist. He could only hold half of Gu Xing's wrist due to his muscles.

"Hmm." Her breasts were swollen from being eaten by Chu Siling and had been rubbed all night. They were particularly sensitive and had not been well taken care of. Now they were being grabbed and rubbed hard by a pair of rough hands. Qi Zi closed her legs tightly and restrained herself. He kept moaning.

Gu Xing's eyes swept over his body. Qi Zi's fair skin was covered with finger prints and hickeys. He let out a "hum" and rubbed his big palms until Qi Zi whined. He cursed "slut". He has a fierce appearance, but he is particularly scary when he is angry: "When did you get fucked by Gu Han? How many days did Chu Siling fuck you?"

Grabbing his hand and pinching the wheat-colored skin, I was lucky enough to find that Qi Zi had regained a little strength. Perhaps it was because he had been marked by two other S-level Alphas, so Qi Zi's glands were unable to process the pheromones of other S-level Alphas. Very fast. Gu Xing buried his head, grabbed Qi Zi's hair, bit open his glands again, and injected his rich pheromones into it.