Omega's body is fucked to maturity

---text---

Qi Ziquan pretended that he didn't see it, put down the communicator, put the quilt over his head and started to sleep.

Time passed little by little. Although his body was a little tired, his mind was very clear and he couldn't fall asleep despite tossing and turning.

No matter whether it was in the air or on his body, the pheromones of the three S-class alphas could no longer be smelled, but the temperature of his body was rising, and the red and swollen small ‌‌‎ acupuncture points below were shamefully wet.

Qi Zi touched the glands on the back of his neck. The temperature there was higher than the skin and felt a little hot to the touch. He suddenly had a bad feeling.

Since he didn't take many physiology classes, Qi Zi knew little about it. Thinking of the massive messages sent by the professor and some of the tutoring lessons given to him by the robot butler at Chu Siling, he began to feel a little worried.

I opened the Internet and found the information that was indeed the same as what the professor said. It would take a long time for the body of a newly adult omega to mature when fucked by an ordinary alpha, but if the target is an S-class alpha, the omega's body will mature quickly. The signs of maturity are obvious: the vaginal lips become thicker, the breasts and areolas enlarge, and the glands become hot every night when they are not satisfied. The small ‍‌‎hole‌‍womb longs for the caress and penetration of the S-level alpha every night.

Qi Zi's face became darker and darker. He couldn't sleep in the first place, and he couldn't sleep even more after reading this.

Has his body really matured from being fucked? After maturing, do you crave Alpha's penis and cock every night? Qi Zi thought this was ridiculous.

He kept tossing and turning on the bed, staring at the dark glass bed cover with his upward eyes, and was in a daze for a while.

At first, he could tolerate the budding sexual desire, counting sheep with his eyes closed, hoping to fall asleep quickly, but his body's desire was growing, and Qi Zi couldn't sleep at all.

The ‎‍‍‌‌self-comfort‌‍‌‌ in the bathroom is like an appetizer. It just pads the stomach briefly. After such a long time, the ‎‌small‍‌‎hole‌‍ becomes hungry again.

Qi Zi tried hard to empty his head and clear all his thoughts, and then kept hypnotizing himself "I want to sleep", but his legs twisted involuntarily on the bed.

The thighs are clamped, the small flesh‎‎‍‌‌rod‍‎‌‎‍ and the red and swollen small ‎‌small‍‌‎ hole‌‍ are rubbing in the middle. The ‎‌vagina‌‍‌‎‍lips‌‍‍‌ in the middle are already wet, and the ‎‌‍‌‍ inner‎‌‌‎ The pants‌‎‍‎‍ were soaked by the leaked ‎‍‍‌‎honey‍‍‌liquid. With the friction of the legs, the fabric tightened around the ‎‌sex‌‍‌‎‍lips‌‍‍‌, causing him to move more widely.

The beds for the four of them were all separate, and the bedspreads would not reveal any movement or sound. However, Qi Zi still moved cautiously, as if he was doing something sinister and afraid of being discovered. He bit his lip and huddled under the quilt and twisted impatiently. Move your body.

The ‎‍‍‌‎honey fluid flowing out of the uterus exudes the sweet smell of roses, and it becomes more and more intense inside the glass cover. This time of estrus was very different from the past. The physical desire had affected his mind, and he couldn't help but recall the scene of being fucked by three S-class alphas.