Kneel down and fuck Chu Siling (high H)

----text----

Seeing that Qi Zi was much more well-behaved than before, and the semen in the uterus and vaginal canal had been drained out, Chu Siling was quite satisfied, so he picked up the towel next to him and wiped Qi Zi Wipe your private parts clean.

Although the towel was soft, because Chu Siling used a lot of force, and Qi Zi’s current ‎‍‌‍‎ acupoint‌‍‎ was very sensitive, when the towel rubbed up and down on the ‎‍‌‍‎ acupoint‌‍‎, Qi Zi felt Inevitably, he let out a few moans and squirmed his hips in an attempt to escape.

Chu Siling slapped his ‎‍small‍‌‍‎points‌‍‎ a few more times, and waited until the man became well-behaved, then continued to wipe the ‌‍‍‎semen‍‎‌‌fluids clean, and then ordered Qi Zi: "Get up and kneel down. Butt up."

Knowing that this order meant that Chu Siling was going to fuck him, Qi Zi felt a little frightened when he thought of the terrifying sexual abilities of the S-class Alpha, and he hesitated a lot in his movements.

Every time he hesitated, Chu Siling would hit his small acupoint with the palm of his hand.

Qi Zi didn't dare to stop, so he immediately stood up and turned over, kneeling on the sofa, raising his buttocks in humiliation, like a bitch begging for pleasure.

Chu Siling rubbed her hands on her vaginal lips, pinched her vaginal lips with two fingers, pulled them out, and then spread the flesh. After adjusting the height of the sofa, he aimed his big penis at Qi Zi’s hole and inserted it.

"Hmm..." Qi Zi felt full again.

‌‍‎‎‌The vagina‌‎‎lips‎‌‍‎ are fucked directly into the vagina‎‎canal‌‍‍‌‎ by the ‎‌vagina‎‌stem‍‌‍‎‌ ‎‌‎‍The head‎‌ pushed open the mouth of his uterus that was weak and could not refuse him, and fucked all the way inside.

"Yeah, slow down...slow down..."

Chu Siling felt very comfortable and grabbed Qi Zi's butt and started to move her body. There was another slapping sound in the room, as well as Qi Zi's uncontrollable moans.

Being fucked by the big ‍‌‎ meat of the S-class Alpha‌‌‍‎‎‎‎‌‍‌, Qi Zi’s ‎‍small‍‌‍‎hole‌‍‎ was extremely comfortable.

"Ah um...ah oh..."

On one side of his heart, he hated his body, hated that the pleasure fluid had made his small hole extremely sensitive, and hated that Chu Siling had fucked him into this state, but on the other side, he felt extremely happy. The uterus and ‍‎‌‌‍vagina‎‎‌‍‍‌‎ were filled by Chu Siling’s big ‎‌ penis‎‌‍‌‍‎‌. The other party fucked and ejaculated at the same time. Qi Zi’s body turned red and she climaxed in ‎‍‎‌. The edge of ‎‍‌ is lingering.

"Papa papa." Chu Siling's lower body violently pumped and thrust into Qi Zi's small ‎‍‌‍‎ hole. The two testicles bounced and flew, like a pendulum, and they hit each other quickly. On Azusa's ‌‍‌‍Yin‍‍‎‌‌hu‎‎‌‍, pat the area around his ‎‍small‍‌‍‎acupoints in red.

Intense sexual intercourse was going on in the room, and Qi Zi looked at the screen in the distance.

"Ah...slow down, be gentle, uh...uh ha..."

On a tall white wall, the scene of him being fucked hard by Chu Siling was playing. He was now like a bitch, with his butt raised up and his thick and long penis going in and out of the hole.

"Ah~ah..." Seeing the scene of two people having violent intercourse, Qi Zi's small ‎‍‌‍‎hole‌‍‎ was tightly wrapped around the huge ‎‌penis‍‌‍‎‌.