Marked by Gu Han, fucked into the womb and ejaculated (high h)

----text----

The bottom line in his heart and the other party's fierce fucking made Qi Zi almost collapse.

He could only moan brokenly: "P-please, haha... don't... don't fuck, fuck in, go in..."

Lone Han gently leaned down, kissed his lips, and then licked his earlobe. His gentle voice kept coaxing him, but he still fucked him hard and fast. ‍‍Little‍‎‌‍‌ Point‎‌‎: "Open the cervix in your body. Let me mark you. You are my only Omega. I can make you so happy in the future."

The sound was as clean and soft as a clear spring, rushing from his ear sockets into his already unclear brain. This charming aura made Qi Zi just want to open her legs and be fucked by him.

His body was controlled by desire, but his heart did not completely give up resistance. As an earthly otaku, being fucked by another man with a big ‌‍‍‎cock‎‌‍‌‎stick‍‍‌‎ already makes him shameless in public. If he is truly marked by the other man, he will be able to fuck him into his womb if he wants to. How can he survive after being filled with semen?

"The eldest prince... um, calm down... ah, it's too fast... ah... slow down..."

Qi Zi's moans were filled with tears, and she was completely defeated by the other party's violent thrusts and thrusts. What should I do? He was in heat, and the eldest prince was induced by him to also go into heat. What if the sexual affair ends and the other person hates me and blames herself?

"No more... Your Majesty, please wait..."

Pa pa pa pa - the continuous sound of flesh slapping was very intense, and white turbidity splashed at the junction of the two. Gu Han fucked fiercely and fiercely, filling Qi Zi's deep vagina with the long and thick meat, making Qi Zi's uterus sore and soft.

The sunlight slanted into the room. Qi Zi kept his legs spread and had been fucked by the other party for two hours.

He had been holding on for so long, but his cervix could no longer stop the other party's intrusion and began to show signs of loosening. Even if he doesn't want to open the uterus, under such long and fierce manipulation, the cervix will be forced open and marked by the other party.

Gu Han indeed did the same thing. The huge penis was fucked harder and harder, and the person underneath was already convulsing and climaxing, but he still wouldn't let go.

"Ahhh... the eldest prince... I can't do it anymore... ahhhhh, so sour..."

The sound of splashing water echoed in the room with the same violent frequency.

Gu Han's face was still gentle, but his movements were the opposite, brutally fucking Qi Zi's small ‍‍‎‌‍‌ hole that was full of ‌‍‌‎juice. He wanted to fuck into Qi Zi's womb and mark the person, so that when he wanted to fuck him in the future, he could insert‎‍ into Qi Zi's womb and use the hot semen. Fill the opponent with liquid‌‍‎‎.

"Ahhhh...ahhh..." Qi Zi's voice was a little hoarse. He screamed brokenly on the bed, feeling that his body bones were about to be broken apart by the other party.

The sunshine outside was getting stronger and stronger. It was now noon, and it was time to eat, but he was lying on the bed, spreading his legs and being pressed down by Gu Han and being fucked hard.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Qi Zi had no strength in her whole body, so she could only lie on the bed like a sex doll and be fucked hard by the other party at will.